Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

935 posted:

C'mon this is obvious. Couple of the old guard die (Iron Man and Captain) plus a handfull of the side characters, like really legit die to show how serious a threat Thanos is. Dr Strange loses his time stone and can't reverse it. Earth burns and the remaining heroes look down on the planet in that shot in the trailer. Also the last infinity stone is what makes those purple flowers in Black Panther glow and let you talk to dead relatives.

Next movie is "Death of Captain America" or something, Bucky takes up the mantle, they defeat Thanos with help from his daughters or someone who has a personal grudge sacrificing themselves, and Starlord rebuilds the world using his imagination with all sorts of fun 80's pop culture references like putting David Hasslehoff on Mt Rushmore.

It's a license to print money and I can't wait.

If it's actually two movies I can't imagine anyone important is going to die in the first half because they'd be too afraid of how it might negatively affect the second half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I can't imagine anyone caring about this.

I thought that would be a really interesting path to take. I don't believe it at all, but still I thought it'd be fun.