Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I know nothing about this Kirby in particular so I'll be happily following. Seems it's a fun game, but that goes with being a Kirby game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I wonder when the switch palaces will appear. Seeing 100% completion so close, yet so far is always annoying and Kirby games are too cute to be annoying.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I expect nothing but perfect playing and I am very disappointed about that one medal that was not obtained in this episode.

jk great job going through this, this game sure looks interesting physics-wise. It shows best on the Line Trials, Kirby gets some acceleration from curves and the like but also seems to get stuck really easily. Must make drawing tough.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This wasn't a very happy episode. That's one impressive difficulty spike.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I hope you still feel like doing this once you get your good computer again, I was enjoying this. It's a side of Kirby I haven't tested myself and it was fun watching you play, as frustrated as you seemed at the end there.

• Locked thread