Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You were giving another poster a luke warm burn and I was adamantly defending another female poster. Though you didn't quote me I feel like that post was a cry out for my attention. PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The mod that approved this thread is a pitiless monster.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You: Posted a fresh new Krusty meme
Me: Masturbated in a Gatorade bottle

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
You: games poster
Me: basic brain function

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
You were bent over in a sort of self-portrait with hands placed elegantly betwixt your buttox. A wedding ring of gold added to your allure. The index finger of your left hand glistened like the summer sky. We only exchanged but one word: "hello."

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You were at a family gathering in the park, I dropped my burger and you picked it up with your mouth. I was too awe struck to tell you thank you. Fax me.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

You were bent over in a sort of self-portrait with hands placed elegantly betwixt your buttox. A wedding ring of gold added to your allure. The index finger of your left hand glistened like the summer sky. We only exchanged but one word: "hello."

:allears:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You walked into the party like you were walking on a yacht. Your hat strategically dipped below one eye; your scarf, it was apricot. You had one eye on the mirror
And watched yourself gavotte. And I dreamed that I'd be your partner.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I looked at your bbobs.

You looked at my soul.

I remained looking at your bbobs.

:eyepop:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
We were playing strip-Twister. Your moist rear end crack made your white underpants a primal horror. I passed out and when I woke up in an asylym you were gone.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I said :gas: but secretly I voted 5.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it was really hot when you started meowing but then you ran away :(

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
You came out of nowhere like a bus that couldn’t slow down into my thread, and declared that I, the OP, suck your god-damned balls.

They say live life without regrets. But what life is worth living after passing up the opportunity to suck those god-damned balls.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
M4M - This tax is just right...:3:
I pulled up next to you at a stoplight Tuesday afternoon. You were in a white GTR, it looked as though your neck was struggling to support the weight of your head. I was in a black convertible sipping a Mangosteen coolata when our eyes locked and you mouthed the words "U-W-E B-O-L-L". I can't get you out of my head, plz DM on Twitter if you felt the same!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
youre walking in the woods

theres no one around and your phone is dead

out of the corner of your eye you spot him

shia labeouf

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
You: A lunatic who got probated 18 times in one month because you can't stop talking about how "actually having 7 inch pubes is how humans were meant to evolve."

Me: A fat, desperate Goon.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

:perfect:

can i steal this to post on craigslist?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I brought a printer to your house, do you like me y/n

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
You defended Incels in the incel.me thread and I'm secretly homosexual too.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

I brought a printer to your house, do you like me y/n

hehe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I told you to suck my goddamned balls. You did not suck my goddamned balls. Suck my goddamned balls!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
We made eye contact and smiled at each other at the Kroger. I accidentally banged my shopping cart into one of those open top freezers where the keep frozen chicken patties and taquitos and stuff, and the moment was broken. Or was it? Are you reading this?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
my dilz has quillz, who wants to take a "stab" at it?

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
You: voiding your bowels uncontrollably on my chest
Me: staring into your inky brown eye with a mixture of dread and love

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

you first posted "gas & ban" in my thread. it was love at first sight

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You were incoherently screaming about the Air Bud films. I was furiously masturbating to your impotent rage. Text or call.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
We had phone sex and you are extremely hot

this was from like 2008 in GBS

there is 0% chance you still post here because of aforementioned hotness and fore mentioned intelligence and success, graduating UCLA and immediately getting a job in your desired field

I do not seek a connection because I know we live thousands of miles apart and by now you most likely have your life figured out, and frankly it makes no sense and would be weird? also my name has changed several times since

thank you for your time

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

*shyly strolls up to thread awkwardly*
To myself: "Come on dude, just... what's the worst that could happen, do it you pussy!"
*Paces back and forth at entrance, shuffling dirty sneakers, sweaty palms holding a bunch of roses*
*Begins typing with trembling hands, hoping and praying Pick sees this message, and her immense beauty graces the thread*
"Ummm... Missed connection.... You made a bunch of psycho threads, and some are even in the first page in GBS, I... I was wondering if maybe you'd grant me the honor of taking you on a date... Please PM me, Pick"
*Nervously holds flowers out* *Lip quivers with anticipation*

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i was making some incredibly correct posts when you noticed that my avatar is space moose. i could use a "bald dwarf" or even a "miranda" to spice up my nights. hit me up

p.s. no "merlo"s

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I carried my printer to your house

efb

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
You: Wearing your CityName Sportsball jersey to work and involved in a group photo which was then uploaded to the employee site via Corporate.
Me: Seeing a goon on the corporate website.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
IM A BEEFY BOY.

Lookin' for other BEEFY people.

DM me.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
You posted a thread about aliexpress and it got me to buy 700 googly eyes but now I'm making googly eyes at you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jake Mustache posted:

You: Wearing your CityName Sportsball jersey to work and involved in a group photo which was then uploaded to the employee site via Corporate.
Me: Seeing a goon on the corporate website.

Don't doxx me!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, hi there. Ho-urh-remember me I'm -uh-I'm the guy you met at the post office the other day. Boy, you looked beautiful that day, Uh. Why doncha gimme a call back and we-you know, we can go out and have a bite-bite to eat, somethin' like that? Okay, talk to you later.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

you: a tasteful tattoo of dickbutt upon your shapely butt
me: dickbutt

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

free hubcaps posted:

you: a tasteful tattoo of dickbutt upon your shapely butt
me: dickbutt

Ah,Dr Dogballs Jr

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You: a stoic handsome man with a mysterious look in your eyes not sure why you were playing cards with yourself but I knew that I was in danger... danger of falling in love

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

We had phone sex and you are extremely hot

this was from like 2008 in GBS

there is 0% chance you still post here because of aforementioned hotness and fore mentioned intelligence and success, graduating UCLA and immediately getting a job in your desired field

I do not seek a connection because I know we live thousands of miles apart and by now you most likely have your life figured out, and frankly it makes no sense and would be weird? also my name has changed several times since

thank you for your time

You should give a little more details that they would know. They could have been through a horrific divorce and lost custody of the kids due to drug addiction, but are just now celebrating a month's blessed sobriety.

In an attempt to recapture their glorious youth they check out GBS, after all the paywall is down.

What do they read?------you, crying out with longing across space and time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I was going to ask Pick to GBS Prom but I chickened out

• Locked thread