Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

So I recently bought Cyber Sleuth for the Vita because its been years since I played one of those. It's pretty fun and in the st art it let me choose between a Gear dude (picked him), :palmon: and a stupid rabbit. The gameplay is better than the insane stuff on World and there's a trillion branching digivolutions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
another year, another Post Games Only Molested Kids Played thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

aw poo poo. plutonis a fool for dis one.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Everyone I went to school with and grew up with was really into Pokémon except for this one kid who hated it and was obsessed with Digimon instead... anyways, he passed away a few years ago from complications involving opiate abuse and AIDS (the notorious venereal disease AIDS, not the award-winning Imp Zone meme AIDS) Im not sure if these factors are related, but better safe than sorry; I will avoid this series.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's it I'm going to /v/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plutonis posted:

That's it I'm going to /v/

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I played a bunch of digimon world as a youth. Preteen me thought the game was awesome until he got his hands on monster rancher. I miss throwing eighty different cds in my PlayStation to get a golem.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I was 12 I got really into playing a GBA emulator of a Japanese Monster Rancher game even though I couldn't read it. Epic huh.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played one of the DS games and it was completely insane and impenetrable. I started in a tournament with some high level freak things with ridiculous names and I couldn't control them in battle and one of them turned into a Turd, which is funny because so did the game.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
did you try fully charging your ds?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

When I was 12 I got really into playing a GBA emulator of a Japanese Monster Rancher game even though I couldn't read it. Epic huh.

i did this at the same age but with the SNES dbz rpg. i had like a little piece of paper with rough translations for the menu stuff on it but i had no idea what was going on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i did this at the same age but with the SNES dbz rpg. i had like a little piece of paper with rough translations for the menu stuff on it but i had no idea what was going on

I did that with a GBA DBZ RPG game.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Was that the one that had the weird card battle system and you had to grind saibamen for 2 hours before you could even beat Raditz? I remember getting all the way to Freeza in that game and not being able to beat him, which looking back was an insane feat for a middle schooler.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kongming posted:

Was that the one that had the weird card battle system and you had to grind saibamen for 2 hours before you could even beat Raditz? I remember getting all the way to Freeza in that game and not being able to beat him, which looking back was an insane feat for a middle schooler.

Yeah. I didnt really understand grinding at that age and it took me a while to realize that, yes, the game expects you to run in circles for hours killing random enemies before you could kill the boss. I don’t remember if I ever actually beat freeza

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I mean, Freeza is the most powerful being in the universe. You think a middle schooler honestly stood a chance?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Thats cool

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
My older step brother had a hacked dreamcast when I was a tween and got me hooked on the super robot wars games so I knew katakana for save and load by heart. Came in handy when I nodded my ps2 years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Molestimon.

• Locked thread