Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
Makes everything feel overwhelmingly mysterious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

a Barnes & Noble employee sighs, placing a sign in the window that reads "Mystery Novel Blowout Sale! All Inventory Must Go!"

alnilam

The beam hasn't been used yet so I'm having a hard time imagining how it feels. The very idea is kind of a mystery and i--- wait... *takes off hat* my god.... *looks at sky* did they really do it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
whoa as soon as i read this thread it started raining... coincidence?

Dads Dip Cup

MINISTER : "do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love to and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

*a brief flash of light envelops the interior of the chapel*

BRIDE : *turning to groom who is now wearing a derby tilted downwards, covering his eyes* "....who are you?"

*organist begins playing the Inspector Gadget theme*

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I was just listening to this when this thread appeared in me old browser, so I thought "Chaz wollickers I bet me these lyrics are somehow relevant to the subject matter!"

Or maybe someone enjoys the odd goofy as poo poo EBM song, I dunno?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVVqZFEbj3c

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
“mr. president, we have reason to believe there is a compelling unknown force at work that is causing everything to seem very mysterious... but how? and why?
“who said that? where am i?”

take the moon

by sebmojo
you've heard of c-beams? well my beam beams a and b :smug:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

:iiam: but it's :iiamb: and the ghost is holding a mystery beam shooter

deep dish peat moss

and it says "it is a mystery beam"

deep dish peat moss

spectres of autism posted:

This is an A-B beam, why don't you C- your way out of it

Macnult

A Sherlock pipe that shoots mystery beams and makes the smoker solve them.

FutonForensic

nice job dilweed, you just created a world where everyone ends their sentences with "or did I??"

Farecoal

There he go
thought the thread title said mystery bean

Dads Dip Cup

can of spam sustains direct hit from mystery beam, is completely unaffected

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

spectres of autism posted:

I've seen A and B beams glitter mysteriously in the mysterious dark near the Frontgate store at the outlet mall.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*late night, phone rings* hello?

*tiny little spooky monotone voice answers* it is extra for the creamer... you can have it though... everything... is... for sale.

who is this? *hear a crash outside, run to the window, see there is now an old school payphone under streetlamp on corner; a series of shadowy men in long coats and wide brimmed hats take turns getting into it, looking around furtively, then picking up the brown paper package that the last man left, replacing it with their own* gadangit *puts hands on hips* someone has been fiddling with reality again :\

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

thought the thread title said mystery bean

I keep reading it this way

I like the mystery bean, I am intrigued

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
“Everything to me is mysterious now. Does that mean I’m stupid?! Is mystery just another word for stupidity??”

• Locked thread