Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
we have apps to test our visual intelligence and apps to test our auditory intelligence, but we don’t have any apps YET to test our smellintelligence. what could your smellintelligence score be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I failed the insmelligence test when I misidentified the odor of what turned out to be the instructors finger. Actually, I'm starting to question if she was even a licenced smellologist at all. 300 bucks I'll never see again.

Dads Dip Cup

having my picture taken with shelves full of scratch-n-sniff books behind me so you know my smellintelligence is off the charts

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
how come everyone lies about their insmelligence on their tinder profile?? i'll see a beautiful lady who just casually tells an anecdote about all the sweet, minty, and nutty aromas in her kitchen when she bakes, uses her list of favorite books as an excuse to describe the woody fragrance of her mahogany bookshelf, and closes with a humblebrag about enjoying chemical and decayed smells even if it makes her ~*different*~

then we meet up for coffee and she can't even differentiate between a citrus and non-citrus fruity scent!

and the date before her? she thought minty aromas were sweet!

i even had drinks with a girl, she saw the waitress carrying out a tray and she sniffed at the food and said "ooh, how pungent!"

i could have died!

this girl thought ANY strong aroma - sweet ones, nutty ones, resinous even - was pungent!

now, i'm no albert einstench - i'm barely even an amateur redolentist. but i'm sick of getting catsniffed by these ol-fake-tories!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
earthbound didn't sell well to insmelligent markets

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Dads Dip Cup posted:

having my picture taken with shelves full of scratch-n-sniff books behind me so you know my smellintelligence is off the charts

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

Gatekeeper posted:

how come everyone lies about their insmelligence on their tinder profile?? i'll see a beautiful lady who just casually tells an anecdote about all the sweet, minty, and nutty aromas in her kitchen when she bakes, uses her list of favorite books as an excuse to describe the woody fragrance of her mahogany bookshelf, and closes with a humblebrag about enjoying chemical and decayed smells even if it makes her ~*different*~

then we meet up for coffee and she can't even differentiate between a citrus and non-citrus fruity scent!

and the date before her? she thought minty aromas were sweet!

i even had drinks with a girl, she saw the waitress carrying out a tray and she sniffed at the food and said "ooh, how pungent!"

i could have died!

this girl thought ANY strong aroma - sweet ones, nutty ones, resinous even - was pungent!

now, i'm no albert einstench - i'm barely even an amateur redolentist. but i'm sick of getting catsniffed by these ol-fake-tories!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, you call it "picking my nose" I call it *stroking my olfactory bulb*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Dads Dip Cup posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
having my naked pictures taken as the instructor told me it would make my "natural smell receptors" more open and he just put a fake tulip on the desk made me question my REGULAR intelligence

google THIS

Kids today with their fancy odorversities that don't even teach common scents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

Kids today with their fancy odorversities that don't even teach common scents.

• Locked thread