Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

great big cardboard tube posted:

I want to counter with Jessica Alba in dark angel but I guess that's technically TV girl. I'd do any and all of them though, so ranking them doesn't have that much meaning

Jessica Alba is stupidly ridiculously fine and basically the perfect woman, even beating out Christina Ricci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blue Train posted:

Jessica Alba is stupidly ridiculously fine and basically the perfect woman, even beating out Christina Ricci

Lol no way dude. :gay:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Blue Train posted:

The perfect woman is Winona Ryder

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Kate Beckinsale is more likely the prettiest human ever

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol no way dude. :gay:

Wrong

Gaunab posted:

Aw gently caress how did I forget Winona yea can't argue that

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:stare:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Only in that garbage movie Idle Hands before she was pressured into burning off every last bit of baby fat.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

I want to counter with Jessica Alba in dark angel but I guess that's technically TV girl. I'd do any and all of them though, so ranking them doesn't have that much meaning

mila or bust imo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Trinity being in a weird quantum hot/not hot state comes from the Wachowskis being extremely LGBTQ-oriented and wanting her to look butch.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm still angry she played the stripper in Sin City and didn't strip :argh:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

mind the walrus posted:

Trinity being in a weird quantum hot/not hot state comes from the Wachowskis being extremely LGBTQ-oriented and wanting her to look butch.

So that is why I wanna suck on her gun then, makes sense.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
im ready to mess my pants again, i might be reloaded

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I thought the two pale lesbians who turned into ghosts were super hot

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gaunab posted:

:hai:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Trinity had no purpose in the second and third movies.

Well yeah, but neither did anyone or anything else.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Well yeah, but neither did anyone or anything else.

:five:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

The perfect woman is Winona Ryder Christina Hendricks

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

a lot of NAMES in this thread and not a lot of PICS

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
she is in both seasons of marvels jessica jones and she still lookin f y n e

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gaunab posted:

The perfect woman is that one chick from the jeopardy thread in my rap sheet

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm still a little miffed that they explicitly brought up the idea of corrupted programs as the origin of aliens, ghosts, and monsters... Then didn't do jack with the concept.

And they insisted on having Keanu fly like Superman instead of finding cool new cyberpunk ways to move through the Matrix.

God those movies were failures.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I vaguely remember hearing the wachowski brothers (sisters now?) borderline plagiarized the idea for the first movie from some nobody, didn't expect it to do well, and scrambled to poo poo out sequels after it made a ton of money.

Please post a cool write-up of this or alternatively some pics of bomb rear end titties in tight black leather but whatever you do keep it to yourself if I was misinformed because it is now my head-canon.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don't find her attractive at all. Neo should have hooked up w/ one of those hot girls from Zion.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 12, 2018

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I vaguely remember hearing the wachowski brothers (sisters now?) borderline plagiarized the idea for the first movie from some nobody, didn't expect it to do well, and scrambled to poo poo out sequels after it made a ton of money.
I don't think they pulled from any one source as much as repurpose a ton of poo poo that was already lying around-- Terminator, Kung Fu, John Woo, Ghost in the Shell--and hang it to a Hero's Journey frame with some vaguely Eastern philosophy, club outfits, and a green filter to smooth it out.

Between that and the special effects work they were arguably geniuses in the sense that they stole shamelessly and made what they stole their own.

Because as we have seen in everything they've made after, their original ideas suck dick. Speed Racer was pretty cool in a "haha holy poo poo they convinced producers to give them money for this it looks rad."

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Oh yeah I totally got a girlfriend this summer. You wouldn't know her, she's from the Matrix.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

That's her sister Infinity.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
She's a bland looking broad who looks like Edward Furlong in a gimp suit

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
She's amazing in "Memento", that hasn't been mentioned? No latex pants or anything but truly memorable.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There's a reason she's only been in like two movies.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

they had a copy of grant morrisons the invisibles on set and plagiarized specific scenes (basically all the iconic ones: the pills reflected in morpheuss glasses, the mirror, the jump off the rooftop test, the interrogation of morpheus by agent smith) from it frame by frame as well as the entire premise of the movie and several character designs. the leather fetishism was all wachowski though

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
It was all plastic IIRC, not leather. Like not even fake leather, but straight up shiny PVC.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

doverhog posted:

It was all plastic IIRC, not leather. Like not even fake leather, but straight up shiny PVC.

It kind of diminishes the hotness a bit when you imagine the severe case od swampass the actresses that wear those in whatever movies must have had by the end of the day.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

doverhog posted:

Gross! She has pointy elbows!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uckBaTJJxWo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nothing I love more than a set of fat rear end titties

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

uhhh... no. and the first 20 minutes of the matrix is unbearable to watch

if you want a good movie i recommend superman 2 the richard donner cut seen here:
https://i.imgur.com/xShQWMQ.mp4
Is this how Clark Kent ended up in a wheelchair?

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It kind of diminishes the hotness a bit when you imagine the severe case od swampass the actresses that wear those in whatever movies must have had by the end of the day.

Quite the opposite, actually

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Frankenstyle posted:

That's her sister Infinity Bombasstitties.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

I could never put my finger on what made Carrie Anne-Moss look so much older in the sequels than the original. They were filmed only a few years apart, but Merovingian club Trinity comes off as at least eight or ten years older than Dragula club Trinity from the first movie. Maybe it was something subtle like the shift in costuming or the way they switched the cinematography to that heavy green tint, but it was really jarring the first time I saw it.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The switch from leather to pleather has its consequences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
um.. heh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread