Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Yes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lowtax posted:

Anal, pituitary,. heimlich hurt
guess your a little boy who got no dessert

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

why doesn't it say on Kevin spacey's IMDb page that he's a pedo

isn’t it user-driven? i wonder how many times that addition’s been removed

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

isn’t it user-driven? i wonder how many times that addition’s been removed

Maybe he stopped being a pedo. Stop being so negative

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Lowtax posted:

why doesn't it say on Kevin spacey's IMDb page that he's a pedo

having an imdb entry automatically implies such

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

having an imdb entry automatically implies such

careful there
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1857215/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

uhhhh...

uh. that’s just the exception that proved the rule?

:ohdear:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that's not how that saying works goddammit

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

prescriptivists

:rolleyes:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lowtax plz make this the yospos soyboy backround
tanks in advance

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I miss your tweets.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
lmao

quote:

Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka was born May 11, 1976 in Charlottle, North Carolina. After attending College at He is the creator and owner of SomethingAwful.com, which he started in 1999 as a way to vent about his current employer. The site soon grew to be one of the most popular sites online and helped to shape internet culture starting in the early 2000's.

Rich is a webmaster, writer, musician, director, and sound tech. He resides in Lee's Summit, MO with his wife, Ashli Kyanka and his three daughters.

hail and well met, fellow charlottean

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Lowtax posted:

Thank you. It's okay I was banned from Twitter so I don't have to worry about reading Chelsea Manning tweets at least

did you make fun of nazis again?

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

why is it soyboy and not soyoboy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Suspicious posted:

did you make fun of nazis again?

Nah I havent been on Twitter since I was banned gently caress them all

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cool startup feel posted:

lmao

hail and well met, fellow charlottean

I didn't write any of that fyi, and have no clue who did

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

papa_november posted:

why is it soyboy and not soyoboy

sistema operativo: yo besos, odio yacer

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

do they let you keep the piece of spine they take out?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sweevo posted:

i already called dibs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sweevo posted:

lowtax is gonna use for a horcrux

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I've seen a documentary on the subject, it's pretty wrecked by the time they get it out.

Good news is the spinegasms you can get using common dentistry tools after the procedure.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
is it your entire spine that will become a computer or just a subsection of it? your spine connects to your brain, so if its all ur spine, then i bet at the same time theyll be able to hook up ur brain with a pentium geoflops graphics card equipped with mach vision

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lowtax brainmine the bitcoins.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
or at least brain post

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Raluek posted:

or at least brain post

lol. the sig is a nice touch.

e: sig? footer? wtf is it called when your email automatically slaps text to the bottom of the message? kinda like those dumb privacy warning things outlook adds to my work emails.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

President Beep posted:

e: sig? footer? wtf is it called when your email automatically slaps text to the bottom of the message? kinda like those dumb privacy warning things outlook adds to my work emails.

yes

Max Facetime
Apr 18, 2009

Dear Richard “LowerTaxBrackets umm no

Dear Richard “Lo’ Vertebrae-X

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Max Facetime posted:

Dear Richard “LowerTaxBrackets umm no

Dear Richard “Lo’ Vertebrae-X

lowbax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You'll rue the day

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

President Beep posted:

Just post.

Uh. I mean just post... scri

It's called a post script.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a p dece siggie

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i don't think that this thread has had a full reckoning with the fact that lowtax has been lied to his entire life

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hell, we're lyin' to him now.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
this is an obvious cia plot to gain control of the forums by implanting a mind control chip inside lowtax.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
tim: ...and it runs the world's most advanced cybernetic os, spineos. all running on our custom a69 processor. we think youre going to love it

*intern wheels out lowtax, emaciated and clad in aluminium. the only visible port is over his mouth*

*crowd goes wild*

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
i like to think lowtax's skeleton is upset because it liked da share zone tweets but now it cant see them anymore

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Remember: your skeleton is not inside you. You are a brain. You are inside your skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Sagebrush posted:

Remember: your skeleton is not inside you. You are a brain. You are inside your skeleton

oh poo poo

• Locked thread