Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
It's 3 hours away from starting and more than 10 years since we last did this crap or something.
Shown only on a Murdock dishrag, or on the interwebs, I announce:

MELBOURNE UNITED

The minor premiers, coming to the grand final after winning 2-0 over New Zealand in the semis, Jump into their first NBL grand final after name changing from something that was important ten years ago.

With such notable players such as: Casper Ware, Josh (rear end in a top hat) Boone, Majok Majok, Casey Prather, David Andersen, Chris Golding and many more, Coached by Dean Vickerman, They are the hot favorites over these losers:

ADELAIDE 36ERS

Last years minor premiers, coming to the grand final after winning 2-0 over Perth in the semis, After losing in the semis last year, Move into this years grand final. They have only changed name once, 35 years ago.

With such notable players such as: Mitch Creek, Nelson (rear end in a top hat) Larkins, Majok Deng, Nathan Sobey, Daniel Johnson, Shannon Shorter and many more, Coached by Joey Wright, They are the low odds under for these finals.

Since this is a poo poo op for our poo poo competition, you can have this thing that morons said was good, maybe.

Our crappy dunks
Our lovely plays

The Other Losers:
PERTH WILDCATS

NEW ZEALAND BREAKERS

ILLAWARRA HAWKS

CAIRNS TAIPANS

SYDNEY KINGS

BRISBANE BULLETS

If your a Northern Hemisphere guy, or don't have a clue about the interwebs, maybe you can use this: broadcast stream here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
woo brisbane!

definitely our year!

(i don't follow basketball but thank you for inviting auspol to this thread)

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Go breakers

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Wandle Cax posted:

Go breaking my screen with huge logos

my poor 56K modem

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.
im casting very rude spells on all of the legs of our heroic anzac basketballers

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

TheMightyHandful posted:

my poor 56K modem

i could only find tiny pics for ants or 56k destroyers

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a game pmayed in radelaide i might watch cos i like jams infact when someone jams i yell wamma lamma dig dug dont worry im workshopping that phrase its not quite a dunk yet

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I really like it when they whack it out of the park i call it a "home dunk" and when people so that i scream "touch down he is a fire!"

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.
any of you thick bitches want the nbn

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Brisbane bullets are good because Brisbane is strong

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

C'arn the Sixers!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

MysticalMachineGun posted:

C'arn the Sixers!

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
To absolutely nobodies surprise, Melbourne win 107 to 96, off the back of out-shooting from the 3 point line 12 to 1. Or something.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Sixers by 15 in game 2, a small beacon of hope on an otherwise dark weekend for South Australia

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gotta get some D happening, sixers are being torn apart a bit

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Quarter to go, let's go Adelaide!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Probably what happens when you shoot like poo poo, and Goulding shoots like he's playing NBA Jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Gotta get some D

• Locked thread