Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Can we delay Spring a few more weeks? I still have too many Winter shows to catch up on.

(Don't actually, I'm really excited for MHA Season 3)

Of the new shows, I think I'm most curious about the one with a bar that connects to another world.

I hope the Persona 5 anime is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Prompto is too happy for our modern day society but heck...you know what...he's actually really good.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I think that's the fastest I've been interested in something because of the art, and then completely dissuaded from it.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
If you folks say it's okay, I will trust you. Thank you for elaborating!

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I'd recommend watching the first half of Magus Bride and then switching to the manga once you get to the new opening.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Nakayama Festa: Incredibly good, and is going to win it all

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Wark Say posted:

What are you feelings regarding violence against bears?

This is a crime. Is this story for or against bears?

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Wark Say posted:

Bears give no fucks about sides. Bears want to eat, poo poo and sleep.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Expect My Mom posted:

and sometimes eat them

Hmm...

Well...I suppose this is what a bear would do...so I'll allow it.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
What the heck. I just watched the first ep of Hinamatsuri and it was cute as heck.

I hope it continues being cute, I don't have a cute anim right now.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Hinamatsuri and Megalobox are imo the two best new shows this season.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Spoilers: It's really good.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
In addition to Native American stuff we also have things like Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed, and Pecos Bill. It's just that the U.S. as a nation is young as poo poo so those guys aren't a part of our history in the same way that fairy tales from a lot of other countries are.

There's also all the folk tales told by African American slaves.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
*slams fists on table* We want American myths re-imagined as cute anime girls now!!

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Speaking of Stein's;Gate, I just started watching the first season. What are people's general opinions of it? It's been incredibly confusing so far and I'd like to at least know if people here think it shakes out in a satisfying way.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Thanks, folks. I'll keep at it.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

chumbler posted:

The real war crime is how that site loads on my phone. Also that the article uses the word loli.

It always bugs me when english speakers do this. Why not just say little girl.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I like all of you. I like it when everyone gets along and talks about anime.

I currently have to wait two weeks to watch Hinamatsuri because the friend I watch it with is out of town and this is very hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

DisDisDis posted:

I think it's best if we all only post things like "I liked [episode] of [show] this week" or "I liked [scene] in [episode] of [show]" and act really nice and then if someone says a single bad thing about a show we like six of us immediately descend from the discord to call them a piece of poo poo human being.

I'm sorry if my post came off as dismissive, that wasn't my intention. I think it's okay to discuss things you don't like, even if it's an unpopular opinion.

• Locked thread