Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hinamatsuri... is very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh man I love Hinamatsuri. It's nice to follow some comedy shows to watch with steady payoff's, rather than just being in the second act for every other show coming out this season.

PS: Nitta please love your daughter more.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Another week of Hinamatsuri: A Swing and a Hit.

This show still okay.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

My absolute favorite thing about Hinamatsuri is as soon as Nitta gets the chance to act like his adopted daughter isn't coming home the in ending credits he imagines life without her in the picture. He's just laughing, enjoying that bachelor yakuza life. It's so freaken hilarious. This week's the second or third time I think.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Eela6 posted:

I'm behind on Hinamatsuri because I've been watching it with a friend, but it is just fantastic. All of it's characters are so interesting and it keeps surprising me without ever feeling 'random'.

It's super great. The characters have wonderful dynamics and the jokes and situations all develop logically based on the characters. I love it. Even when things get more absurd it's almost framed as character growth, like when Hitomi finds other work.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

kater posted:

What is a camera.

It's like a phone but worse.

Content, content, uh. Yay a Jojo adaptation of the next arc/series thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Wark Say posted:

I've learned from Kakegurui that when it comes to gaming, girls only want one thing.

Pursuit of true randomness in gambling and the student council president is admirable.

• Locked thread