Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njNGDHbX0ss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Helter Skelter posted:

It's got a wikipedia article and everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNkTeHpHj_I

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

Yeah I watched the last MHA season all at once and I very much recommend it. probably gonna do it for this one too, but this is the first season where I haven't read any of the manga for it.

I hope the manga is still good and people are enjoying it
Yeah, it's good.

A couple months back we finished up the longest running arc in the series to date, and you could tell the stress what with having to oversee everything coupled with general mangaka health problems made the art and storytelling on a week-to-week basis suffer. That, plus that it was easily the darkest arc yet, dealing with some really unpleasant things, made it exhausting. Like, there was still plenty to like about it, some great new characters and Quirks (including my favorite Quirk in the series to date, it's fantastic) and character moments, but overall I'd call it the weakest arc in MHA. The current arc is really fun, though, and has some fantastic villains and fun Quirks and the stakes, while fairly high, aren't like, "oh my god we're going to die jesus christ" high.

As far as S3 goes, I found the first arc it will cover (6~ish episodes, maybe?) to be okay, but the arc after it is my favorite in the series, so get hype.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

im really excited to watch this season of MHA when its done cause i havent read the manga for it yet at all

It'll probably be kinda difficult to avoid spoilers around episode 11-12~, ganbatte.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Motto posted:

one of the "better eps" was an age gap romance
I didn't finish violet evergarden past episode 2 but tbf one of the best shows from last season was love is like after the rain, so

But that show was never actually about the romance itself, so

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I want a Destruction Flag Otome adaptation......

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

A mobage that hasn't been released yet because the owner of one of the horses objected to his horse being a big ol' lesbian so Cygames is taking him to court.

Motherfucking link pls

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The murder suicide thing to raise the stakes was super unnecessary. Like, it could just be about gamers playing games and those are stakes enough. These are my GGOpinions.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Eela6 posted:

My Hero Academia: Still good, still Shonen as hell. The new material is just fine, but I've found myself falling farther and farther behind.
You'll want to catch up quick, today's episode was The Big One that manga readers have been waiting for for two years.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Eela6 posted:

Who kisses?

All For One and All Might('s fist).

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

gently caress yeah

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Ah, Jitsu Wa.

Adbot