Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
They’re making a City Hunter movie:

https://twitter.com/cityhuntermovie/status/975628237194735616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean, according to somewhat outdated standards, the difference between yaoi and shounen ai is that the former will depict some non zero amount of sex in it, but no one really ever makes this distinction outside of fujos.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/980193479065198592/pu/vid/640x360/Eo4ZMsS6KF60i6Dc.mp4

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

nielsm posted:

Hisone & Maso-tan is really loving weird. Not sure if I like. Also wonder what Netflix is going to do with the blatant product placement, I'm not sure Yakult exists outside Japan?

Yakult is like the one of those cultured milk drinks I’d expect people to actually know. It’s no Vitagen.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

InspectorCarbonara posted:

Is the anime an adaptation of the game or set after it? I played part of the game on my phone when it came out but never finished it so I don't know if I should before looking at the anime or if it doesn't matter.

Nothing really happens in the game to spoil anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

also theres a friggin bumper crop of the reverse with abusive girlfriends right now

Yeah i watched Book Girl too

• Locked thread