Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

[unreal tournament voice]uber kill[/unreal tournament voice]

You must be playing one of the inferior later editions

The canonical UT killstreak is double kill - multi kill - UL TRA KILL - M-M-M-M-MON STER KILL KILL kill kill kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Yeah when I was like 14 my buddy and I would set it up on facing worlds with 8 bots on the blue team and just the player on red and see who could keep it up the longest

Gets real tricky when you run out of ammo and have to keep going to get more then back up to the roof

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

way to completely miss the joke

no, i got it, i'm just incredibly spergy about UT

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i am literally employed as and paid to be a pedant. i spend six hours a day four days a week actively telling people how to do things, explaining stuff to them, and correcting their mistakes.

welcome to my world

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

NEED MORE MILK posted:

the human eye kicks rear end compared to basically every single camera ever created when it comes to night time

This isn't true any more. The human eye is better than the pea-sized camera on the back of your cell phone, but a decent modern SLR camera with a fast lens can effectively see in starlight, something humans can only do after a long period of adaptation and then only barely.

The human eye still has more dynamic range, which is an issue at night with street lamps, but this particular situation should have been handled just fine by any reasonable camera. I'm pretty sure my GoPro from 4 years ago takes better pictures at night than what Uber released

• Locked thread