Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

esperterra posted:

Something tells me the issue isn't so much that there's an equal amount of everyone rather than mostly Skaikru, but that Octavia the Merciless is in charge.

Yeah, Octavia is the god damned Queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

"283 lives, she must be pretty important to you"

Clarke: "lol scrub"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

Question is, who will be Clarke's lesbian lover this season?

Whoever she drat well pleases.

And allows to live.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

Octavia turned on her brother really fast. What was that, 5 minutes?

He did kinda mess with her murder thunderdome empire.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Foul Ole Ron posted:

So it's aliens next...

Clarke's chance to genocide an entire species? I'm fuckin down.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

people who enjoy media in a different way than I do deserve to burn, this is a reasonable position to hold

Are you taking the side of shipper scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Astroman posted:

I didn't catch it when watching, but according to the Wiki the survivors in radsuits who burn Becca alive were the members of the cult that Tex from the Last Ship started. Not sure why they just didn't like, you know, go in the bunker. In fact they even claim Tex was one of the guys there at her pyre, but I didn't recall seeing him. John Pyper-Ferguson is listed as in the ep, but "uncredited" on IMDB.

Tex owns, The Last Ship ownes, John Pyper Ferguson owns...

Dalael posted:

I must have missed some important thing cuz I have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, I know the scene where Becca gets burned, but who is Tex and what last ship?

The Last Ship is pretty much Star Trek except on the water and USA! USA! USA!

• Locked thread