Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
Yeah, there's a lot of things you can do a lot more frequently and a lot more boldly when you no longer live with your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
yeah, it's said a number of times (including by All Might) that Bakugo actually is some kind of genius, at least when it comes to fight good

he just didn't have any points left over to put in his social skills

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

NikkolasKing posted:

That's Dabi and I'm not sure what to say on him because it's kinda spoilers but not really? I was told it's just a popular theory back in November of last year.

Everyone told me when I first watched the anime "that's totally Endeavor's son. " He specifically mocks Shoto by name at the camp and Endeavor is (plot) conveniently stationed outside the bar so the two never see or interact with each other. He's also a disciple of Stain who utterly detests the type of Hero that Endeavor is.

also just theorizing:

Dabi's scarred tissue / burns are also around where endeavor's passive flames are--around the eyes, chin/throat/beard area, and down the arms but not the hands. I haven't read the manga, it's just stuck out to me--like he could have botched trying to wear Endeavor's "costume" at some point