Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I’ve always thought flying a kite was ultra chill. then I saw some kite boarders, and it looked too Xtreme to be chill. I thought about Ben Franklin and that lighting kite. now I’m thinking it might be possible to fly a kite and it not be chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye

Required by his programming!
benny f used to get his kite up in the air, then lay down on his back in a pond and let his kite pull him around

don't let lightning kite fool you, kite flying is so chill it combines chill activities.

alnilam

*singing let's go fly a kite angrily and in a minor key*

wearing a lampshade

Flying a kite would be pretty unchill if it was hijacked midair and flown directly into a major metropolitan skyscraper.

alnilam

Flying a kite as transport to get a mouse to work but he's really tense and unchill and keeps telling you to step on it

City of Glompton

'go fly a kite' is NOT a nice suggestion or i gather from the tone used

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Scroon

The real thrill is in check kiting, my dudes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, if the kaiting has a boyfriend and you had your eye on her; that would be unchill :shrug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Koishi Komeiji

Kite flying used to be chill but it's gotten way too commercial with all the expensive after market kite mods. Not to mention all the teens forming kite gangs like the Kite Kings and the Night Swoopers. Even the national league players keep getting caught using performance enhancing drugs like Chillazene and Cloudapham. I wanna tell all these jerks to go fly a kite but that's exactly the problem.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
go fly a kite op!!
*is abruptly taken away by British policemen*

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

alnilam posted:

*singing let's go fly a kite angrily and in a minor key*

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Flying a kite would be pretty unchill if it was hijacked midair and flown directly into a major metropolitan skyscraper.

cda

by Hand Knit
You know what's chill, is you put a dick on the kite, so when people look up they see the kite and then they're like "what's that dangling from the kite."

cda

by Hand Knit
NOT chill:

Broken kite
Too heavy kite
Nazi kite

Chill:
Weed kite
Kite with a little kite attached to it
Let's go back to weed kite for a second; what is it? A kite made of weed? A kite carrying weed? A kite with a pot leaf on it? There are many chill possibilities

Scaly Haylie

kite shaped like the angry sun from mario 3

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
a kite made of weed the size of the sun

Manifisto

daedalus: poo poo we should have used a kite

Scaly Haylie

sun made of weed that gets you stoned if you look at it at "high" noon

Scaly Haylie

mustache kite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
weed... kite... high? help me out here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread