Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
The spice sun must flow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Well, if we rename it The Zunbil Empire, then the Bardes have already won the real victory.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
B, this can only end one way. You all know what it is.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Tell me we made contact with the chaos gods.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Welp, this is going to be a hell of a way for our first empire's hundred years to end.

What was will be.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
So Kayten, what's the current status of humanity? Were we all converted into Messengers for the glory of our new god? Are our vassals affected by our pacts with various dark gods?

Also, Zun might be the justice giver, but the Worm loves us. What will be, was.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Rawkking posted:

I was hoping for a more... "fun" covenant than the one we got, but that could have really derailed the LP. Maybe this one is for the best.

There are other Chaos Gods to venerate. We can worship them all.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Kayten posted:

Unfortunately, agreeing to a covenant locks you out of the other ones.

Though I must admit, Zunbils causing the destruction of all sentient life in the galaxy out of greedy short-sightedness would have been very appropriate.

Oh. Lame. Well, maybe one of our successor states/vassals can end all life. Also, I guess we already have a god. One who loves us.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Unless Kayten has a particular plan to turn luxury gay space communism into something a bit more morally gray, as opposed to the Zunbils' outright black, I'm going to side with A for the glory of humanity, as defined by the free state.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Telsa Cola posted:

Countdown till C wins and we go full Stalin.

Personally, I'd prefer to go full Mao. Take some notes from the "Good Guy Yang" Alpha Centauri run-- dismantling the caste system means in the short term that everyone has to do barde manual labor, at least until a better system is figured out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Kayten posted:

Robots aren't Human, so there's no empathy for them from the Sun Priests. Problem solved forever!

I was a fool for not seeing the truth earlier. Nothing can possibly go wrong.