Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pointy corpse posted:

That was unexpectedly heartwrenching. I don't come here to feel things.

Agreed. I was ready for Xar to die as part of the narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nordick posted:

Am I the only one having some trouble keeping up with what's actually happening in the game, just because I'm too invested in reading the narrative and forget to look at the pictures? :v:

Nope. The narrative is quite enthralling.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jossar posted:

This is an update that made me feel really sad for the general state of humanity, between the revolutionaries all literally breaking down from old age/disease and the descriptions of the slave mines. Though again, testament to the quality of the story that i'm really feeling the punch.

Can we get a summary/review of the planets? Or is it already getting to be a big deal keeping track of them from a narrative perspective?

Seconding both of these points.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GunnerJ posted:

Bit of an awkward name at this point.

Sort of like the Holy Roman Empire. Not particularly holy, lost its claims to all Italian land in the 15th century, and not technically an empire.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A. We can always repurpose a colony into an oversized kinetic strike weapon for future pacification missions.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Interestingly enough, Nweismuller also has a Stellaris LP going, and all organics were killed by a cybernetic race. My headcanon is that his LP is an in-universe sequel to this one.

The Bold Kobold posted:

ZunbilLP: There are no heroes left in Man.

Great, now I have the Protomen playing. Actually, I'm not sure why I'm complaining because I'm listening to a great album.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This LP went on hiatus at the same time I did. Looking forward to the spy mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don'r even know who's killing anymore.