Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Now we'll never know why a member of the royal family was gifted an obsolete tablet probably found on an insurgent's corpse, the greatest mystery of the narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

thetruegentleman posted:

The kid said his dad got the tablet, not that the tablet was given to him, so the kid probably just grabbed it out of boredom. The father, however he found it, probably realized how big the scale of "rebels have a back door into every slave chip" is from the previous recording and was probably planning on using that to score his family an advantage, as one does.

This makes sense but then again, why is his dad, another royal, both personally dealing with this and not securing it well enough that a literal child can't steal it? How deep does this go?? (The answer is probably inbreeding.)

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Kayten posted:

Earth (Sol III) - Human homeworld. Continental climate. Until recently, the capital of the Solar Empire.
--Population: 16 billion people

The Solar Empire

Bit of an awkward name at this point.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Which option's most likely to result in the Zunbils losing again?

Edit: In seriousness, D probably fits best.

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Apr 17, 2018

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Yessod posted:

I'm sure that D won't lead to divergent species and ambitions as different subgroups split off from humanity.

:getin:

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

What's up with those "Trans-Humans," where'd they come from?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Ze Pollack posted:

Well, this may take a while.

To start, what do you know about DESIRE IS GRAVITY

I've done the Event Horizon chain but I don't recall it ever giving you cyborgs? Also isn't it a little early for what it seems like you're hinting those are...

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

In hindsight, I feel pretty silly for once thinking that it would get a little boring to just have a human empire and its offshoots.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

A

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Paradox LPs started going FALGSC because Max Hitler was played out. Looks like the pendulum is swinging back...

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

"This Land is Your Land" didn't exactly "go" communist but imo it counts towards the trend.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

KazigluBey posted:

The recent Space Parliament LP thing went pretty commie pretty fast. Can't remember thread names but pretty sure whenever it goes to a vote it almost always plays out as some variation on LG Communism to whatever degree is setting appropriate.

Oh yeah, War of the Worlds.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Siegkrow posted:

HAve you considered it may be a reaction to the local meme that Goons like to go MAXIMUM HITLER at every chance?

GunnerJ posted:

Paradox LPs started going FALGSC because Max Hitler was played out. Looks like the pendulum is swinging back...

I think it's actually been a pretty long while since there have been any Paradox LPs that went superevil in some way though.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Great update.

Why'd the gunmen shoot Gori though?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

"Omni Extirpators" kinda means "all-killers" so uh... take that plus "Gori was the one good organic" and there's your answer, I guess.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

So wait, Pun didn't die?

Am I forgetting who UCI is or?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Prethoryn went on quite a little journey to be on opposite sides of the galaxy...

eta: Wow it's been so long since I played Stellaris that I forgot about wormholes. :v:

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jun 12, 2019