Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Honestly never thought I'd see another update from him. But in retrospect, all the recent cultural obsession with hacking and social media seems like a perfect fit.

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/jeffk-facebook-dataa/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabby McDamage
Dec 11, 2005

Doctor Rope
Was super pleased to see this too. A+++ wuold hax0r agaibn

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I wish I could be leet like jeff k.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
jeff k was the reason I became a goon and I will forever curse him for that

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yikes.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
What *does* happen when script kiddies grow up? Do they become different entities entirely, or remain frozen as cultural relics, eschewing comedy from daily life interactions by being a fish out of water akin to the Brady Bunch or Fat Albert movie.

The idea that Jeff K has eschewed smartphones for the past decade is funny to me.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I enjoyed the nostalgia!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Holy poo poo I just noticed and read this; good poo poo.

I still have my LLJK shirt from way back in the day.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

je1 healthcare posted:

What *does* happen when script kiddies grow up? Do they become different entities entirely, or remain frozen as cultural relics, eschewing comedy from daily life interactions by being a fish out of water akin to the Brady Bunch or Fat Albert movie.

The idea that Jeff K has eschewed smartphones for the past decade is funny to me.

They switch from running haX0r scripts to running QA scripts at some software company.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

whens the last time cliff yablonskis posted

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

je1 healthcare posted:

I went to college with a bunch of hackers and script kiddies.

the kiddies all get into something related to tech or science. the legit hackers stick with computers and do really well for themselves, turns out having the FBI show up to your door when you're in middle school is a strong predictor of future success

pretty sure Jeff K doesn't age though

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I used to be a hella l33t haxor. Now im middleaged, kids, mortgage, watching my cholesterol.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
it seems a little inappropriate for him to call himself jeffery...that's my name almost

Meck Pomses
Jan 7, 2011

I QUESTIONED BUYING AN AVATAR WHEN I GET A FREE "STUPID NEWBIE" ONE WHEN REGISTERING SO SOMEONE GAVE ME FANART OF BIG BOSS DRESSED AS BAYONETTA DRAWN BY N ARTIST WHO TRIED TO MAKE A COLLABORATIVE BBW FIGHTING GAME FOR MY AVATAR OUT OF SPITE
I actually played Quake 2 today.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Doom. Ultra Doomed. Unless, otherwise Wolfensteined.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i thought Jeff k was a l33t hax0r, but he seems scared

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

just like old times jeff nice to see you

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

They switch from running haX0r scripts to running QA scripts at some software company.
They go into some niche of IT and are as awful at it as they are at everything else.

Alternatively, they are like anyone else. It really depends on their age and how seriously they took themselves.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Oct 24, 2018

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
God bless JEFF k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump