Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

it/d spring, and now that the weather is changing the trends are changing too, check out some of the hottest new CouchCore outfits on the market such as these jeans that are designed to look like a pair of sweatpants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

it's a satin dress that is meticulously designed to look like a very oversized Big Dogs tee that's had the printing fade from wearing it as pajamas every night

bird.

"it took a long time to tint this italian leather to the exact shades of orange that garfield was colored with, but i think you're going to really get that lazy sunday aesthetic coming across when you actually see the slippers we're making"

City of Glompton

stay warm on chilly spring nights with this chic fur poncho, its generous cut and styling perfectly replicating the look of a well-worn Snuggie.
the stains on this quality garment are hand-painted with natural dyes to replicate random food spills so no two are alike. optional accessory: virgin fur fibers to replicate cat and dog hair (sold separately)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

spring nights on the town at the local aquarium use to be a fashion nightmare. now go with confidence to this year’s Good Friday Family Fish Fry at the Milwaukee Aquarium with confidence by sporting CouchCore’s Spring 2018 line of pastel thongs.

rump buttman fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Mar 25, 2018

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

BrownianMotion posted:

it's a satin dress that is meticulously designed to look like a very oversized Big Dogs tee that's had the printing fade from wearing it as pajamas every night

I have some family gatherings this summer id like to wear this to.
Please dont be just toying with my heart. :ohdear:

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Expensive sneakers that look like cheap sneakers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Chasterson posted:

Expensive sneakers that look like cheap sneakers

Onitsuka Starbury

Koishi Komeiji

Cloths that come pre-stained so you never have to wash them.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

pajamas that are made from blankets so no matter where you pass out you're tucked in (this is Mitch Hedberg's joke)

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
JNCO-Gucci Jorts collab

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

Literally just a couch with legholes so I'm warm and becouched all at once

• Locked thread