Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
leave those poor mongolians alone stop making war and instead fire up some chicken and chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Mongolia grills are p good. my strat is to smash the meat into the bowls for ultimate meat density. the bastards freeze the meat in weird shapes just to get more air pockets and pad their profits. shameful, but delicious.

Count Ragnar
Stacking the bowl as high as possible is some of the most fun you can have in a restaurant.

joke_explainer

rump buttman posted:

Mongolia grills are p good. my strat is to smash the meat into the bowls for ultimate meat density. the bastards freeze the meat in weird shapes just to get more air pockets and pad their profits. shameful, but delicious.

Subtly trained by General Tso in ancient martial ways, you have unlocked the Ultimate Meat Destiny technique.

cda

by Hand Knit
I dunno, man. As a general, Tso should have been brave, but instead he was a chicken

cda

by Hand Knit
I would prefer to learn from a specific tso

cda

by Hand Knit
That's all I got

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Private Tso was not content with his plight in life. He would one day make a dish so great, he would be promoted to the highest rank.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

Manifisto

I'm paying this restaurant good money, you'd think they could afford to give me my own chicken

Manifisto

as I leave, standing outside the door is a chinese warrior in full battle regalia demanding to know whether I have seen his chicken. I say "I dunno man was your chicken somewhat too heavy on the soy sauce and skimpy on the broccoli?" the warrior tells me I have already made that joke and now he is honor bound to kill me. as the blade rushes towards my neck I realize that this is not such a terrible fate, I would have been hungry again in a few hours anyway.

vanisher

cda posted:

Manifisto

as I devour the last morsel from my plate I cackle, "finally I have my revenge on that damnable general tso! for years I have been hunting him but he is like a ghost. wherever I go it seems he has been there and left mere hours, nay even minutes, before my arrival. taunting me. I have felt the warmth from a seat he has just lately departed, yet I have never once seen his face. but now the joke is on him!" I dab my face with a napkin and rise from the table. "I have eaten his chicken, the source of his power! never again will he trouble me or the people of this world!" in this moment of pure triumph I happen to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and suddenly everything changes. "no!" I scream, but there is no avoiding the truth. for I was general tso, and always had been

vanisher

Young warrior, do not be so foolish to think you can master the smash without first understanding the bowl. Look here *picks up bowl* to you, a simple bowl. To a meat crush master? His right hand. With two bowls working together, such as that of a hungry friend, one can take every frozen curled scrap of gold out of this place home in their belly. You will be ready one day, but you must meditate on this first.

Twenty Four

He was originally called "General Chicken" for continuously having his troops retreat and was considered a coward. He owned his "General Chicken" name and made a delicious food dish, and was thereafter hailed as a hero!

His military strategy was still lackluster, but, his culinary achievements got him a pass and an officers rank.

Twenty Four

Asian chicken officer: General Tso

American chicken officer: Colonel Sanders

Food for thought.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

cda posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't support this militant chicken

Koishi Komeiji

Network admin Steve's Soylent

Mailman George's Gogurt

1st grader Billy's Chocolate milk and fries

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Why did the chicken cross the road?

In General, he was interested.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

classic joke you can use the next time you eat General Tso's Chicken:

waiter: "how was your meal?"

you: "Eh, it was Tso Tso."

If taking your chicken to go:

"I'm Tso ready to get home and eat this!"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
general tso's is way tastier than nobunaga's ambition

crimes

Manifisto

the chicken that can be eaten is not the eternal chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER