Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

triwolf posted:

I realized a few visits ago that I was starting to see the Qanon flavor come out in the printouts from those blogs she gives us every time we come over.

I kind of feel bad about but I can't stop laughing at this detail.

Well, half laughing, half mind boggling at the idea of visiting one of my aunts and having her shove like infowars printouts at us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Guavanaut posted:

I'd have thought they'd have gone for the more famous event that happened on November 11th, the end of WWI and the armistice that led Hitler to buy into the whole stab in the back myth.

Then again maybe I'm expecting too much from theories about 4/20 Pope Weed every day.

Clearly the Illuminati ended the war on that date for a reason. :beck:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
How many fathers does Obama have at this point, I've lost track.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

quote:

② Q sent a pic of Harrisburg, PA that looks like it was taken from 3 mile Island, a Nuke plant off limits to the public located on the island. #QAnon /9

I couldn't get past this one because that would be quite the accomplishment.

That's like 12 miles away, minimum.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
just for fun here's what that would look like

the view might even be blocked by that hill if you were on the ground

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

quote:

㉝ Did the original Reddit poster leave out this number because of its dark esoteric meaning? #QAnon /52

No wait, this might be the best one. :psyduck:

e: also good

quote:

⑳ Q said a lot of MS-13 gang members would be arrested. In fairness, several arrests were made before Q started posting. If a LARP wanted to appear as an insider, would he have gambled on even more arrests or said that they were probably done?#QAnon /34

Q said a thing would happen, but it was already happening, and is still happening, therefore

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 1, 2018

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
It's more likely Trump secretly arrested and pardoned himself 5000 times.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

That's... that's not even a coincidence. That's loving nothing. My head hurts.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/988931190525587457

checks out

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"Core dump"? If you say so.

quote:

In computing, a core dump, memory dump, or system dump consists of the recorded state of the working memory of a computer program at a specific time, generally when the program has crashed or otherwise terminated abnormally.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

MANime in the sheets posted:

I think part of it is also not liking the idea that money is just an ephemeral thing that isn't really WORTH anything except because the government says so. Along with an underlying distrust of the government in general. I'd be willing to bet that there's a lot of overlap between gold standard types and qanoners.

But we stamped IN GOD WE TRUST on it, what more do they want?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Deptfordx posted:

That people go along with this alwasys suprises me. If I (entirely hypothetically) bought 5K of Gold, I'd want it in my possession, not 'Oh it's in a vault somewhere, but here's your certificate of ownership'.

Am I correct when I assume oversight is minimal on these businesses, and they regularly go bust or sell the same gold to 6 different suckers.

It really seems like the target market for that kind of thing is exactly the same crowd that doesn't want THE GOVERNMENT telling you this guy selling gold does not, in fact, have any gold and sold you a worthless piece of paper and that merely being advertised during your favorite talk radio show does not imply any degree of trustworthiness or legitimacy comparable to any traditional financial instrument subject to things like "laws" or "regulations".

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
totally not a cult :lol:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Maybe my net is acting up again., but whatever image the OP of that thread linked to seems to be gone. What was it?

apparently this, unless they added even more nonsense to it
https://imgur.com/4n0Xknx

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Jagged Jim posted:

I don't usually go into Freep Qanon threads but they are quite the trip.

Somehow the idea of a megacorp having backups being inconceivable strikes me as the dumbest part of all that.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
The guy does have a weird fear of stairs.

MY GOD IT'S ALL CONNECTED

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I'm hesitant to even ask but wtf is "the 1000s of CEO resignations" supposed to be

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

r/GreatAwakening: ABC Canceled Roseanne Barr - The Real Reason Is QAnon

yup, Rosanne is being silenced for talking about QAnon on her show. wait.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

quote:

justice can be served under the law of Noah (maritime law.....?).

I think my brain just imploded.

e: I also can't even begin to imagine what Jim Carrey shaving his beard is supposed to prove.

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Jun 6, 2018

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Good lord how many crazy people are there in the world

seven billion, give or take a few

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

quote:

DEFCON has confirmed double meanings.

:popeye:

Really getting to the bottom of things there.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I'm getting crosseyed reading that. Are they really conflating DEFCON the hackers with... uh, anything else. And running red strings between Alice and Bob crypto examples and Alice and Wonderland and Hillary for some reason. :psyduck:

e: oh my god it is

:eng101: "Here's how PGP works"

:byodood: "WHAT IF HILLARY IS ALICE"

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 7, 2018

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Were UK libel laws part of the problem with Saville? Like, the ones you-know-who has spoken favorably of.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

I'm slightly concerned that the cutting-edge reporting is coming from Reddit and /pol/...

The r/GA thread has an unprecedented level of doubt, a good half of the thread saying "wait, are we sure this is the same camp? Do we have reason to believe this isn't a random skull like are commonly found in the area?"

Plenty of true believers though:

Sooooo close to getting it:

It's much more likely the conspiracy to cover up child abuse lost a skull than the conspiracy to enable illegal immigration lost a skull. ok.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Unfortunately we'll have to wait for more hot takes on the vast child abuse conspiracy as he's probated for *checks notes* saying how he'd beat his kids.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Does "SNL" mean something other than Saturday Night Live.

Not that it's going to make any sense either way.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
QCoin ICO

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Reclines Obesily posted:

today was supposed to be another of their promised days right? yeesh that went south

yes but see this line on the spiral I drew in my padded cell means that when Q said June 14th it really means August 8th

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

I'm still unclear why Gitmo will be necessary for holding US citizen prisoners. But apparently they're really insistent that their enemies be tried in military trials for no valid legal reason.

gonna read between the lines here to expose some secret knowledge

quote:

no valid legal reason

:v:

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Hundreds of years of corruption will be taken out of the US government....um so I guess the US government has always been evil globalist Satan baby eaters? We aren’t that old :psyduck:

there's never a bad time to dig up the old "founding fathers were all illuminati / masons / knights templar / whatever" poo poo

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, how could Trump ever know such a minor figure as the guy managing his entire political campaign

Right, they sure would look silly if there were multiple instances of Trump praising him on video.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Those sure are some red lines, alright.

And you know, no one ever talks about eagles flying, so it has to mean something.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
No better way than scrawling poo poo on toilet stall doors to get your totally not crazy message out. Yeah.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
SECRET NORTH KOREAN GMAIL SERVER is so stupid and insane I can't even mock it. what the gently caress is wrong with these people.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
an envelope COINCIDENTALLY looking like... an envelope

real fuckin breakthrough there genius

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Lurdiak posted:

If that were true you'd think he'd like, take credit for that.

isn't the theory that he can't yet, for reasons

like there's thousands of bad guys that are arrested but not arrested somehow and coming out and saying it would tip them off but he drops hints that lunatics on whateverchan can't stop talking about but it's all still secret

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

hanales posted:

To go back to the gmail thing, why couldn’t they reroute their email accounts to specific servers? I mean I know they’d have to hit external MTAs but they could isolate the DBs that the addresses were on, and could even route them to specific MTAs with rules if they were using them for specific comms between specific people.

Oh god am I a crazy person now?

If they really wanted to they could have their own network over VPN or avian carriers or literally any thing that would make a goddamn bit of sense if they were this international evil cabal trying to communicate in secret.

So of course they're doing it half rear end so Totally Sane Internet Posters can uncover the Real Truth etc.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

VitalSigns posted:

13 is close enough to 14, of course the Illuminati don't put the exact numbers you'd expect in their signs or everyone would know.

Some of the stuff written on this claims that the number 13 also has some white supremacist significance. No idea.

e: Some gang thing? Not MS-13 of course. :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

This paper doesn't use 14/88 it uses "fewer than 13 out of 88". Where you just have to secretly know that the 13 actually means 14 and is encoding a message for you.

What? No. Not every number in the article has to be some secret signal.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
gonna pitch Trident a new ad campaign

76 of 88 dentists agree we must secure a future for white teeth and yada yada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Stormy Daniels was arrested at a strip club I guess, so all the pizzagate and q poo poo is real?

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/1017497454835478528