Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

Also Merkel was born in '54, :hitler:

So shes Argentinian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

System Metternich posted:

There are two theories going around: a) Hitler managed to hide under a different name in Argentina and fathered little Angela there, or b) Hitler had his sperm frozen for some reason and Merkel is the product of artificial insemination nine years later, done by a Nazi- and occultism-loving doctor. Apparently the NWO reared her with the explicit purpose to become a powerful ruler shortly after a German would become Pope. Benedict XVI got elected Pope on April 20, 2005, ie Hitler‘s 116th birthday, while Merkel got sworn in as chancellor on (iirc) November 11 the same year, which is the same day Darwin‘s „The Origin of Species“ got published, which is significant for some reason? Anyway, it’s ironclad evidence, you see (and has been circulating on German conspiracy Blogs and Facebook for at least a decade now, together with the even more popular theory that she had been a Stasi informer operating under the codename „IM Erika“)

Someone needs to make a spiritual successor to deus ex based on this type of stuff, it’s amazing.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Cactus posted:

It's Snowden :tinfoil:

Snowden being bored and trolling 4chan leading to massive conspiracy theories would be the best.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

You know it might've been believable if it was facebook messenger chat that was just:
"h is really stressed right now its driving me nuts"

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

C_A is actually pretty clever because it could be interpreted to mean Cambridge Analytica for example

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

If he says cia they can’t project it onto other random organizations for conspiracy theories

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

Remember, many of these nutters are also old as gently caress tea partiers, birthers, etc, so they see BLM as a radical domestic terrorist organization and see no problems with forcing black people to kneel before the flag.

They are trash people.

Black people kneeling before the flag is the entire problem according to them though

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah they need to hire the unstable people that won't go crazy on public platforms.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

This isn't a joke?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

FUTURE PROVES PAST

GRAVITY IS DESIRE

TIME IS SIGHT

WHAT WAS WILL BE

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hanales posted:

To go back to the gmail thing, why couldn’t they reroute their email accounts to specific servers? I mean I know they’d have to hit external MTAs but they could isolate the DBs that the addresses were on, and could even route them to specific MTAs with rules if they were using them for specific comms between specific people.

Oh god am I a crazy person now?

It'd hit whatever the mx record for gmail.com is first defeating the purpose of the entire thing.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hanales posted:

Yeah but for webmail now it has you do login on a separate page from password, so it could redirect based on that.

God I’m down the loving rabbit hole.

How does someone deliver mail to you though?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

Isn't the usual explanation to create a casus belli for war in the Middle East. Like that's one of the few conspiracy theories where there's at least a clear and obvious benefit to the people in power.

But we got the AE and stability hit from using no CB anyways so fabricate claims didn't work well.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

:staredog:

These people are engaged in the world's most retarded ARG. I love how they have hobbled together all conspiracy theories on the net into one steaming ball of certified insane poo poo.

First the Kennedys; now MK Ultra. How do the aliens and the fake moon landing fit in guys? I bet sasquatch is an agent of the deep state too! :tinfoil:

It's like DnD for birthers, chuds, and freepers. "Roll to stop Tony Podesta from eating that child! Critical failure!"

:lol:

Wow thats quite a thread! I wonder if anyone is at all skeptical in the comments?

quote:

newtswithboots
We stand at the ready. - Q
3 points
·
1 hour ago
Good article. loving Patrick Klepeck formerly of Giant Bomb making up excuses for pedos. That reminds me though, has any anon done a similar analysis of the Illuminati's infiltration into the gaming industry including the majority of gaming "journalists"? Basically they do the same thing that's going on in Hollywood.

:yikes:

On second thought, nevermind

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Doesn't "Q" post on chan boards? I've been assuming pretty much any random rear end in a top hat could call himself Q.

He uses a tripcode. Except its changed a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Presumably because incandescent bulbs never went away?