Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

VitalSigns posted:

I don't have evidence that the USA isn't criscrossed with secret underground tunnels holding mole children bred for their adrenal glands to be ready for consumption by Hillary Clinton though so obviously that part must be true.

I have a co-worker who talked about this on Tuesday! She also confidently asserted that THEY were blowing up the underground children and cities and that's what causes earthquakes. Of her own admission she does nothing but watch YouTube all day once she gets home.

She says she used to be a lot crazier in the 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Asking the room, would it be unethical to start up a scam Kickstarter to extract money from Qanon idiots to crowdfund sunglasses for the mole children that were rescued from Killary's Comet Pizza basement torture chamber?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

If you’ve ever read “The Authoritarians” or “The Authoritarian Personality,” this is their #1 trait. They can’t perceive of a world not run by an omnipotent daddy figure. Obama was one such figure, but he the wrong shade of daddy figure, so they projected that he was running Jade Helm and FEMA concentration camps, which obviously was not good. Now a rich white man is in charge, and is running concentration camps for Hollywood weirdos who make scary movies, and all is right with the world.

I'm still upset that Jade Helm never actually happened the way the Republicans claimed it was going to, that would have been amazing.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

None of them are going to rescue the mole children themselves or, heaven forbid, take one of them in once they've been saved from the Comet Pizza basement. After all, they're deformed!

I wonder if they post about how much they care about these totally real and not at all imaginary mole children because they have totally alienated their own.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

quote:

“Kamala is really going to bring fresh energy, especially to devil-worshipping. A lot of people thought I was brought on to be the first woman of color to scare the masses, but they all think I’m a man, so it didn’t work,” said celebrated QAnon supervillain and former First Lady Michelle Obama.

The Q people - according to Crazy Leslee at my work, who has fallen deep into the Q hole despite being, you know, Canadian - also believe this about Kamala Harris as well as Venus and Serena Williams. I wonder what the similarity here could be....

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

I just want to know if the flat earthers have an idea about what's on the reverse side of the flat earth.

Crazy Leslee at work probably believes that the Earth is both flat and hollow, but she also believes that THEY have a death ray at the North Pole and just now informed us all that The Rock has coronavirus because he took a tainted batch of adrenochrome. But coronavirus is also fake and the entire world is complicit in trying to make Trump look bad!

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

jojoinnit posted:

HW as well. They've successfully managed to execute several geriatrics. I guess when they're that old they don't bother with the cloning, they just get executed and disappear, the way one would of natural causes.

And Bill Gates! He was executed back in 2013, according to my insane Q person at work.

I wonder how many misremembered snippets of that thing about the Jesuits I'll hear today!

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Is there anyone whose career started on Oprah who hasn't fattened themselves on human misery?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

He's clearly been killed and replaced with a clone so no-one will suspect.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

I think if Facebook and YouTube were shut down it'd be a good place to start towards fixing this whole absurd Q situation.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

If the kind of stuff I hear from Crazy Leslee is any indication, they'll either claim that the Deep State betrayed their god-king Trump, or he's still secretly in charge of the whole world. Remember, the only thing more powerful than Donald Trump is the Deep State. It can't possibly be that he and the republican party are indescribably repugnant on literally every level, there has to be some grand conspiracy.

The mean part of me wants to hope that they'll all have mental breakdowns when he loses, but let's be real, none of these people were sane to begin with.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

My insane Q co-worker cheerfully told us all today that Biden will cancel Christmas this year and lock everyone up in internment camps if he wins. She also told us that Bruno Mars is a transman and you can tell that because he is so short. There was an additional shocking revelation that the Pope and Prince Philip are members of the Deep State who, like all of their kind, have bugs inside their eyes, which were first discovered in Québec and were brought to Europe by the Nazis. These bugs can be seen in TV broadcasts featuring Deep State individuals.

How much of this is standard Q insanity and how much is other craziness? If the Deep State's eye-bugs can be seen on regular TV then they're clearly not putting in a lot of effort to hide their nefarious schemes.

Edit: this is in Canada, by the way.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Oh my God she just went on a ten-minute ramble about how there were not one but two Jesuses and Trump is descended from both of them :psyduck:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

There's never any consistency with these people, it doesn't matter if Christmas happens and no-one is put into a camp because by then they'll have absorbed some new insanity delivered straight into their brains by some dude on YouTube wearing sunglasses and a MAGA hat recorded from the front seat of his pickup truck.

My co-worker was firmly insisting that Queen Elizabeth would be deposed by some random dude from the Internet who was secretly the true King of England (and shares Trump's double Jesus bloodline) on July 30th of this year, which was several months ago, and once that date came and went none of us heard anything about it again. All she does when she goes home at the end of the day is Park herself in front of the computer and watch crazy people on YouTube, it's the only media she consumes. Q people do not live in our reality and have no object or conceptual permanence.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/monstrundryobed...ingawful.com%2F

I sure am excited to hear about this at work today!

Mad Hamish fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Oct 26, 2020

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Guavanaut posted:

All to manufacture a chemical with a well known synthetic pathway from catechol in the same way that they used to manufacture meth in the 60s.

But no, you can't ask a lab in China to manufacture it, nor can you use the existing terrible practices in factory pig farming to get mammalian adrenochrome, nor can you even use Chinese prisoners or the actually existing child concentration camps on the border. It has to be thousands of American children trafficked in nightstands by Wayfair. Nothing less will do for the Clintons.

And they don't even tie the very real EpiPen shortage into the conspiracy.

It has to be harvested from children who are in pain, otherwise it won't work and the user of that batch of adrenochrome won't see the full benefits and will get the COVID.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

Trump put his brain in Clone Biden's body to outwit the Deep State's election rigging!!!!

I'm not going to believe this until I hear it from a credible news source, like some doughy white guy with a bloatee and Oakleys in a YouTube video that was filmed from the inside of his truck.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Just imagine how even crazier the unhinged conspiracies around Jade Helm 15 would have been had Qanon been a thing under Obama's administration. I can't, I just can't.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

God, shut up about the stupid stocks crap, this isn't related to Q at all.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Can j honestly say I was hoping trump would rip off his human mask to reveal a reptilian on the last day of his presidency?

Just to hear the alt right go "well he's a GOOD reptilian see he's the one who's stopping the bad reptiles from getting us",

This, though! The one Q person I know IRL is also a huge fan of David Icke and I would love to see what her reaction would be to this kind of situation. I assume they would all say that Lizard Trump and his fleet of city-destroying spaceships were fake news. Marjorie Greene's Jewish space laser, though, now that's real.

I was not present for this particular event but I am reliably informed by a co-worker that Crazy Q Co-worker one mentioned that they have a death ray at the North Pole.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

If everyone who saw the video is dead.....then how do we know they saw the video?? :iiam:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Qultists have been predicting blackouts regularly since January but somehow they keep on not happening.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Anyone got that 'last stop' thing that was posted somewhere back in uhhhh January?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

The Q whackadoodle I had in my office for a while would routinely insist that there would be a 'global blackout' or that the Internet would go down on various dates, usually the 17th of any given month. Because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, you see.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

duck.exe posted:

10 days of darkness after an EMP takes out the electric grid but they’ll still somehow get to watch “it” happen on TV.

She did often talk about ten days of darkness! She told everyone in the office that they'd better put in their essential oil orders with her (she did an essential oil MLM) before the blackout happened because she wouldn't be able to get stock after the blackout.

I did collect her ramblings and prophecies in the event anyone is interested. I was trying to find out if there was any internal consistency in her beliefs (spoiler alert: there was not) and because it was and still is the nuttiest poo poo I have ever heard with my own ears.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Alright, well, I'll break it up as a sort of week by week kind of thing, because I've got a bunch of stuff I collected over the ten months she worked there while I was there, until she retired last year. The one thing that I need you all to understand is that literally everything she said was in a calm and conversational tone, like, she wasn't ranting like Dale Gribble, it's like she was talking about the weather.

Sometimes I might have missed details on days she rally went on a tear, and of course I was writing this all down as fast as I could while also going my actual job. For those who are wondering: Les was entirely capable of doing her job and functioning in society - she had held this job down for decades, she drive, she bought lottery tickets (her favourite thing to do), and she wasn't physically imposing at all - she literally resembled Yzma from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove. But she was completely and totally insane, not just in a Qanon way, but in several other conspiracy theory ways, which you will all come to discover if I continue posting this material.

July 2nd, 2020
• They’re going to make us all wear masks because they want to kill us.

July 6, 2020
• Something about Prince Charles’ illegitimate children.
• Bill Gates was killed in 2013 and the one today is a clone.
• Don’t drink pop of any kind, it has phosphorus in it which is ‘the number of death’.
• India will be OK with COVID-19 because they have the cure. Their military has HCQ because that country is allowed to have it. Anyone saying it doesn’t work has been fooled by the media, Trump knows it’s safe and that it works, so they’re trying to discredit him.

July 7, 2020
• California is “a shithole”, “They’ll get theirs.” Gavin Newsom (CA governor) is related to Nancy Pelosi. They’re all bad, the Newsoms, the Pelosis, the Geddes (as in Anne Geddes?).
• Nancy Pelosi is in the Mafia.

July 8, 2020
• Essential oils cure all ills.
• Singing is forbidden in California. [Ed: presumably this was related to COVID?]

July 13, 2020
• “I was a lot crazier in the 80s.”
• JFK Jr. is still alive. She knew this before anyone else did. She’s seen him on TV at Trump rallies. He’s out to get his father’s killers – one of the Bush family named George. George Bush Sr. was executed a while ago, but George W Bush is too stupid to have done it.
• Tom Hanks moved to Greece because it doesn’t extradite. She’s going to go there “to get him.”
• Ellen DeGeneres is involved with the Wayfair child trafficking, she pretends to be upset.
• Ellen, Oprah, and Justin Trudeau have all been seen wearing GPS ankle bracelets, like the GPS trackers used on people under house arrest.
• Complaints about masks.
• The secret new king of England signed a law in front of 23 commoner witnesses which allows up to 23 members of the royal family to ‘respawn’.
• Coronavirus will go away in November after the US Presidential Election because They brought it out to make Trump look bad. This is somehow related to mail-in voting.

July 14, 2020
• Many people have been executed and replaced with clones, such as Madonna and Tom Hanks. This is connected to the effort to stop Trump from being re-elected, which she alleges will fail.
• Wayfair is connected to ‘designer water’. Q tells her to ‘Watch the water’.
• “They have until July 30th, the secret new king will take office then.” Prince Andrew has until then when he will no longer be protected, “they’ll have their blood then.”
• The secret king is apparently related to a secret branch of the royal family descending from Marie Antoinette, the royal family we see on TV and in the news is fake.
• Justin Trudeau paid $600 million to claim that coronavirus went away. No-one has died of COVID and it’s going away.
• Idle speculation that the Mafia is involved with Wayfair. Wayfair is killing the children at the camps they run.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

1) Are you Canadian and hence the constant Trudeau and royal family references, or is that just part of the crazy? Like, is she at least pulling from local waters?

2) Is "respawn" like in a video game or like a frog but again?

3) Where the hell do you work and what kind of job is this again? I assume you can't give actual details, but some vague ones would be cool if you can. I'm just trying to imagine what this looks like in its setting.

1) Yes, I'm Canadian. All of this happened here in Canada. Her royalty conspiracies got a bit nuttier as time went by.

2) I did not ask for more information. I never engaged because I didn't want her to latch on to me. I will assume it meant something like the first one, she occasionally seemed to have trouble distinguishing things that happen on TV from reality.

3) I work at an office that handled physical documents for banks. Her job involved a lot of mailroom-adjacent stuff that took her all through the building and she kept merrily chattering about her truth-bombs everywhere she went. She was in her late sixties and retired at the end of April 2021. She wasn't stupid enough to talk about this crap when a manager was around, but our boss was almost never there so she had a lot of time to try and convert us to her beliefs.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

IPlayVideoGames posted:

Has she ever gone on about Romana Didulo, the true queen of Canada? I assume yes, based on everything else you’ve shared about her.

Um, excuse me, HRM Didulo is queen of the world now, not just Canada, thank you very much.

You will have to wait and see! No spoilers!

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

OK, here's some more:

July 15 2020
• Flu vaccines are not safe. Bill Gates (“Mr. Vaccine”) controls vaccinations and wants to get everyone vaccinated. He “delights when people are dying” and he uses them to control people.
• She can’t wear a BlueTooth headset because they calcify the pineal gland.
• When she goes on vacation she’s just going to "go on YouTube, it’s all I like to do.”
• Masks are the first sign of making us slaves. “I won’t be a slave.”

July 16 2020
• Bath & Body Works is owned by Wexner who is a friend of Epstein. He has a castle in Iowa and is a member of the Jewish mafia.

July 17 2020
• Discussion of her light therapy machine.
• Masks made in China don’t work.
• Loves people’s comments on Maxime Bernier’s videos, mentions her hatred of ‘Castro Trudeau’.
• Trump and the secret king, Gregory Hallet, were in the White House on TV today.
• Vaccines for babies are bad, and also women should go on a cleanse before getting pregnant.
• Blonde blue-eyed children get stolen at Disney World and their logo as ‘666’ in it.
• Something about how the lady who runs White Flame [ed. Note: White Flame is a candle and crystal store] is a witch which Les alleges is bad.
• The Starbucks logo is an ancient symbol of Lilith and she closes her eyes when it’s on TV.
• Chrystia Freeland (deputy PM) is a Ukranian secret agent, her father is George Soros who took down the UK and Russia and is taking down the US.
• Donations to BLM (Black Lives Matter) actually go to Joe Biden and everyone in BLM is actually white.
• The secret king guy is related to Jesus. ‘Reptilians are in there.” The Queen and Bill Clinton are both descended from Winston Churchill.
• Donald Trump was friends with Jeffrey Epstein in his youth and was a bad guy but he’s changed.
• Jack Dorsey will lose Twitter.
• They were going to reset the currency in 1962 but they killed Kennedy to stop it. Then they organized 9/11 to do the reset and it worked. The towers didn’t fall right because wouldn’t the plans wings have fallen off? The planes were holograms and there were bombs in the walls and basement. The people who died got sent to an alien planet. This was all done to hide a gold mine that had been under the WTC.
• Describes herself as ‘redpilling’ people. [Ed: this is a reference to The Matrix and is a term used by alt-righters to describe awakening someone to their beliefs.]
• The Skull and Bones society is real and ‘controls everything’.

The thing about 9/11 is in my opinion the craziest thing she said, and was a completely and totally new insane 9/11 theory as far as I'm concerned.

She was really fixated on this secret king guy for a while, but after he failed to kick Liz out of Buckingham she eventually lost interest or at least stopped talking about him.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

DarklyDreaming posted:

She was right about Dorsey :v:

She meant more like (((The Deep State))) would be taking it away from him.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

July 27, 2020
• Coronavirus will go away after the US presidential election, they’ve openly said it ‘if you think for yourself’.

July 28, 2020
• Florida COVID-19 numbers were rigged, masks will go away on November 4th (day after US presidential election), Hillary Clinton will be running as a candidate.
• Biden was hiding in his basement from COVID, he has Alzheimer’s and can’t talk without making gaffes, Trump is a genius who ‘aced the test’. [Ed: this refers to Trump acing a test for senile dementia]
• We can all laugh at Les because she’ll have the last laugh.
• Was once married (!).
• Comet Pizza has a ‘red room’ in the basement which is a sound-proofed torture chamber with a dentist’s chair. Rich people pay to watch people get tortured there. Robert Picton had one at his pig farm. [ed: this refers to Pizzagate nonsense]
• “They can’t get me, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.”
• Underground cities and transportation networks, they’re blowing them up which causes earthquakes. The people down there are kidnapped and things are done to them that she can’t discuss at work. [ed: Mole children conspiracy theory, the children were being abducted to supply the red room torture chambers so Clinton can extract their adrenochrome to sell to celebrities. ]
• People at the top are traitors and will be executed.
• ‘The Boys in Brazil’ movie tells everything about the clones.
• “Youtube is my new friend, all my friends are on there, they don’t know me but I know them.”

July 29, 2020
• Kobe Bryant connection to COVID – he was buried at Corona, California.
• The new King comes tomorrow – “he means business!”
• The Queen is a heroin dealer and has been for years, Prince Philip knows she’s fake.
• They have 50 varieties of aliens in custody of the military. She learned this from the scientists at the seminars they did in the 1990s.
• Helen Mirren is evil and is one of the pedophiles.
• Doesn’t listen to music because “they’re all evil.”
• All the people who have died of coronavirus had been vaccinated against other diseases.
• Discusses how she ‘gets tingly’ when they talk about Trump on TV.

July 31, 2020
• Kathy someone is a mind-control slave of George Bush Sr and George W Bush.
• Mary Trump is crazy. [Ed: Trump’s niece Mary wrote a book about how messed up that family is.]
• Justin Trudeau paid Global $600 million dollars to make him look good, but they’ll be gone soon.

I looked it up, it was actually The Boys From Brazil which has as its major plot point:
"During the 1960s, Mengele had secluded several surrogate mothers in a Brazilian clinic and implanted them with zygotes that carried a sample of Adolf Hitler's DNA, preserved since the Second World War. Ninety-four clones of Hitler had then been born and sent to different parts of the world for adoption. In the hopes that one or more of the boys will turn out like the original Hitler, Mengele has attempted to recreate Hitler's youth: he has arranged for all of them to be placed with foster parents similar to Hitler's own, and has ordered the assassination of the fathers when they reach the same age at which Hitler's own died."

This doesn't really seem to explain everything about the clones, but as I mentioned before, she often seemed to confuse movies and TV with reality.

Mad Hamish fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 30, 2022

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Why not just say that it's a secret hidden basement? I feel like that would make more sense?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

It’s probably related to how you took notes but every time there’s a bullet point that’s just in quotations I knew I was about to read some gold.

If it's in quotes it's a direct quotation of something memorable she said instead of me hastily summarizing it.

We're still curious about what tricks she had up her sleeve so they couldn't get her.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

August 10th, 2020
• Trump visited the Whirlpool factory and that’s him showing that he’s ‘draining the swamp’.
• The ‘spirit cooking’ lady is Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother who had a sex change. [ed: Spirit Cooking was some performance art thing that the Pizzagate people latched onto, Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein’s girlfriend and also procurator and had recently been arrested. ]
• “Maybe that new king guy was delusional.”
• Serena and Venus Williams are actually men.
• The Beirut explosion was a nuclear bomb.
• Hands of healing, she sends blue light through her hands which once calmed a screaming baby she saw in a park.

August 12, 2020
• August 12 is when the time loop happened, Project Montauk, she knows the guys who did it. References to the Philadelphia Experiment.
• They were put in different bodies, they got screwed over, one of them was picked up by aliens and they taught him electronics, he solved an AV problem for the Boston Pops.

August 14, 2020
• Her political adversaries are not actual humans, she knows they’re not.
• TV commercials are selling children for molestation.
• Biden will ‘put us all in camps.’
• Her sister is psychic.
• “If I do win a lot of money in the lottery I’m buying a gun.”
• The government sets up insurance for people at birth, this is where the money we get as GST refunds comes from.
• Numerous references to maritime law. [ed: this is a bunch of sovereign citizen claptrap.]
• “They’ve taken out the Venetians.”
• “Something will happen on Sept. 17th.” [Ed: Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and she ascribed great significance to it.]
• Comments on the gold standard as opposed to fiat currency.

I have literally no idea what she was going on about on Aug 12, I've tried looking it up and found nothing that seemed relevant. The thing with the Philadelphia Experiment is just another case where she confused movies with things that actually happened, but the alien abduction thing and the Boston Pops? No loving clue.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Does she mean Venetians from Venice, or Venusians from Venus?

From Venice. I have no idea which Ventians were taken out, or who did it, or why, but I assume this was some Q-related claptrap.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

August 19, 2020
• The secret king is on hold due to his re-evaluation of the new EU deal which would allow people to go to the UK and commit murders. Four months to go until he takes office.
• Subway sandwiches contain ground-up yoga mats.

August 20, 2020
• Spongebob’s license plate has the postal code for Epstein’s island and that’s how they get kids to go there.
• HCQ kills people on adrenochrome and that’s why people are against it.
• She went to Martha Stewart’s house and says there was black and white checkerboard tiles in the hallway which is a sign of the Illuminati.

August 21, 2020
• Kamala Harris and Sally Yates are secretly men.
• Chinese Imperial government war bonds payout which means we’ll all be getting that money in a month or so [ed: Fringe sovcit belief that the pre-Communist Chinese govt took out war bonds which will be coming due any day now.]

I wonder if she's still waiting for those Imperial Chinese war bonds.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

IPlayVideoGames posted:

They’ve been assuring us it’s Tuna and I have no reason to disbelieve them.

They’ll never not be obsessed with this particular conspiracy. Particularly regarding Michelle Obama.

I think maybe she meant the bread for the sandwiches contains yoga mats and I'm not even going to look that one up because it sounds exactly as stupid as "McDonald's hamburgers are actually made of ground-up worms supplied by a company called 100% beef".

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

She believed several very stupid food additive conspiracy theories which I will post when we reach that point in my notes.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Zero_Grade posted:

But what if I were to buy Manduka yoga mats and pass them off as my own?

Delightfully devilish, Jared!

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

August 25, 2020
• Tunnels under the Geddes mansion.
• “Some poo poo happening” on Sept 17th.

August 26, 2020
• In China someone born in 1966 is a ‘fire horse’ and would have been killed.
• Vidal Sassoon is a member of the Illuminati.

August 27 2020
• Owls are an Illuminati symbol and are on US paper currency.
• Oreos have the Cross of Lorraine on them and she won’t eat them because she doesn’t want that symbolism inside her body.
• Howie Mandel will ‘go down.’

August 28, 2020
• Planetary basic income.
• Celebrities steal the blood of the young to stay young, adrenochrome also does this.
• Stephen Harper is evil and was involved with 9/11.

So obviously nothing ever happened on Sent 17th, or any other 17th of any other month, because Les was delusional.
I have literally no idea what this 'fire horse' thing she was talking about meant but I assume it was Chinese astrology?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

September 14, 2020
• “I think a lot because it tunes out the tinnitus.”
Compares herself having to wear a mask with the murder of George Floyd. “If I can't breathe I’m pulling a George Floyd.”

September 15, 2020
• Tinnitus is caused by chemicals in the food.
• Trump is getting ready to jail people any day now.
• Trump was nominated for 2 Nobel prizes. [ed: anyone can be nominated, some crank put Trump’s name in at this time.]
• Rachel Maddow is actually a man. When questioned on why this was bad Les claims it’s “because she’s lying.”

I'm pretty sure that the George Floyd comment was the most horrible thing I heard her say. She said a lot of terrible, insane things, but the George Floyd comment was really the worst. She was heading out the door at the end of the day and dropped that line and as the door closed behind her we all kind silently stared at each other in that "what the gently caress did I just hear?" kind of way.

The weird thing about all of Les' trans conspiracies is that she invariably referred to these people by what would presumably be their preferred gender - OK, sure, Rachel Maddow was born a man, but Les would always refer to Maddow as female. It was weird.