Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Fulchrum posted:

Seth Rich used stolen illuminati technology to look into the future and saw all the evil that President Hillary would do, so he leaked the information about her and set a series of recorded messages to respond to everything that he predicted would happen after he died. That explains why he says that nothing can be revealed without a mass panic, because he foresaw mass panic if the truth was revealed too early, and why Q can only talk to believers in their dreams!

I guarantee you someone has floated this idea.

That's like a logical progression of events, just outlandish. Qultists can't come up with a logical progression of events like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Potato Salad posted:

Were I to write a fiction like Qltists believe, I'd get slaughtered in review of my first drafts for so lazily and ham-handedly creating a "The enemy is simultaneously all-powerful and near collapse" adversary

It's like a loving 6 year old made this, or perhaps a bunch of 60+ year old boomers exposed to leaded flatware, paint, and gasoline their whole lives and who haven't challenged themselves in decad--

Huh.

The military is portrayed this way in most films, simultaneously ham fisted and evil, often conspiring to hide stuff yet the protagonists can usually sneak around military bases childishly easily.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Conspiracy theorists have always been irredeemable trash people, the problem is decades of a deteriorating education system and political polarization combined with modern mass media technologies has allowed conspiracy theorists to make up an increasing percentage of the population, to the point they now represent a legitimate voting block.

They always screamed at the sheeple to WAKE UP, and unfortunately we're beginning to see what happens when that occurs.

I don't think it's particularly shocking people want something to believe in. The world is a pretty hosed place, I mean climate change is going to lead to unbelievable catastrophes, and people are fed these ideas about what their lives will be like then they don't pan out. Religion used to fill that void supposedly, but I think for many people it no longer does so they are looking for something else.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Also lol at the "Trust the plan" dopes everytime nothing loving happens. Maybe nothing ever happens because it is all bullshit?

No, that's just a result of the N-dimensional chess great leader is playing in his secret battles with the deep state. Various things must happen before the truth can be revealed. If things should be revealed but aren't then more things must be going on behind the scenes putting off the reveal.

I mean people followed leaders who proclaimed the end of the world and when it didn't happen and they said oh wait we did the math wrong it'll end even later they kept following them...

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

Has anyone tried to say that Q needs money in order to hasten the great awakening? I honestly wonder, would there be legal consequences to fleecing these idiots?

They sell Q hats and shirts and stuff already. You have to be careful of commiting fraud though. Safest would probably be to set up some kind of corporation or "non profit" and then pay yourself a salary out of it.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Zil posted:

So they are just eating each other alive now?

Excellent.

It's just like a religion fragmenting into schismatic sects.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

My pet theory is this entire last two years has been an Onion Simulation just to see how far they could push satire before shattering reality.

Somehow in the age of Trump the Onion is still managing to be funny, which is kind of amazing I thought we were beyond satire.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The people pushing fake news (for money) during the 2016 campaign tried to target left wing groups but had a lot less success compared to the right and mostly gave up. Left wing conspiracy theories obviously exist but like the outrage/grift industry the right does it to a far greater extent.

Part of the problem is conservatives are just more stupid in general. Intelligence is associated with Liberalness.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

RagnarokAngel posted:

Anyone who uses navigation techniques that require the earth to be round (airline pilots, sailors, etc.) are all in on it. Every last one of them. And despite the fact that if any of them came forward and told the truth they'd be heralded as a messiah and likely make millions writing a tell all book, none of them have done so.

I'm sure they have people claiming to be pilots and sailors etc.. who claim they were in on it and they grift money by writing books.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

One of the posts mentions how Trump is "saving Israel for last" so I'm pretty sure the idea is to pretend we're friends with Israel to help them wipe out the Muslims and then when they're all gone to go after Israel.

Maybe its biblical, according to some prophecies Israel needs to be held by the Jews in order to bring about the end of days.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

Today, the Qult asks itself a question.

Its funny he lays out how absurd the whole thing is and the conclusion he draws is "are you ready" not "we are insane morons."

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

Also a handy justification for why date after date passes without the promised reckoning: the faithful have not done enough to prepare the way and must redouble their efforts for Q's next opportunity

But of course, their "efforts" largely consist of reading Q posts and trying to come up with even more batshit insane theories than the ones that Q sort of posits.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Tollymain posted:

good luck rebuilding any kind of relationships w the sane people in your life, morons!

They're slavering for the day when 50,000 FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE are arrested for heinous crimes because it means they can say "I told you so"

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

At this point, i just think they should just form an actual church, purely for taxes reasons.

Please let them do this. They're so incompetent they'd gently caress it all up and not pay their taxes and get hilariously busted. That would easily be the best possible end to this Q anon saga.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

50,000 people lmao

These idiots think Donald Trump is some kind of mega political genius with the ability and control to round up 50,000 people in military tribunals.

And doing so secretly. Except it's not a secret because Q revealed it. But the global hyper-competent cabal of pedophile satan worshippers will somehow not find out about Q, they don't use the internet. That's why they are heros for posting.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Zero_Grade posted:

This is the funniest twist in all this fantastical nonsense in a while, and it's apparently led to Noted Idiot Thomas Wictor being banned off Twitter.

If anyone wants a synopsis of this dumbassery: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/alyssa-milano-brett-kavanaugh-twitter-conspiracy/

I'm sure this will be tied into Q within a week somehow.

I'm sure she's scheduled for a military tribunal.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

I wonder what it'd take to start a theory that the murdered reporter was actually Q?

Isn't he like... Arab? There's no way they would believe Q is not 100% pure Bavarian phenotype.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

You will soon realize the amount of work and skills that were required to achieve this

Truly the amount of work and skill put into creating this craziness is mindblowing.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I know this is kind of their entire deal, but why are these people so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Why is she their boogieman instead of someone else? Like, she's just kind of an uninspiring politician who hosed up running for president. Is it just because she's a woman? Because she ran against Trump? What makes them fixate so hard on her?

Misogyny. She's a woman who unabashedly wanted power, and didn't kowtow to the patriarchy the way "good ones" like Sara Palin do.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

This is a funny blog post because you can substitute out Christianity for belief in the rumors of tide and it's still as accurate, but clearly, the guy lacks the introspection to realize it.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

This has to be a troll. Nobody is this insane right? :ohdear:

That guy's whole feed is great. Everyone he doesn't like is dead and cloned.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

What the gently caress is kuru?

It's a disease you get when you eat people's brains https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

I mean, the NPC meme is basically just the same as when 80's cartoons made all the henchpeople robots.

Except one is saying anyone who disagrees with you is essentially subhuman, and the other was literally robots.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Murgos posted:

"50 elites attempt to pull 5 trillion from the world economy."

Well, let's see. 5 trillion over 50 is 100 billion per elite.

Jeff Bezos is the only person in the world with a personal worth over 100 billion.

Therefore it must have been Jeff Bezos and 49 of his clones!

I love that this whole part seems to be predicated on some idea that you can just move major multinational assets, like Amazon, out of the economy in the middle of the night. It's like a special ATM that rich people have.

This seems really apropos of nothing. Is there a twitter post or something I'm missing?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

tbf russiagate liberals are reaching qanon levels but without the fun satanism/multidimensional stuff

Yes the numerous indictments and guilty pleas of the countless Trump associates investigated is exactly the same as a conspiracy that says that Robert Mueller is working with the time traveling incarnation of Jesus Christ to stop Hillary Clinton's pedophile demon army.

What the christ this is the most absurd both sideism yet.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

In the early days of Qanon, when a lot of Infowars-adjacent internet "skeptics" were heavily involved, that's what the working theory was. They rejected any supernatural explanations, but they assumed that The Cabal thought that their child-sacrificing black masses gave them power, so it's still bad!

But, by this point in the conspiracy's life cycle, most people who still buy into it wholly believe that leftists are given power directly by Satan via child sacrifices, in order to fuel their dark magicks and usher in the literal Biblical end-times.

Given it's pretty much always projection with the right, it makes you wonder what they are up to.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

hseroK divaD posted:

https://twitter.com/PokerPolitics/status/1083963964822876160?s=19

I can't vouch for the veracity of this, but it looks like a nice shitstorm on the making

False flag by the deep state, obviously.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Cuomo has his problems - :decorum:, both-siderism, rather... optimistic regarding the intentions of a lot of Congresspeople, and he's way too willing to interview people that are just going to lie and bullshit in the name of 'hearing the other side' which IMO becomes invalid when there is a constant refusal to concede even basic facts (his interviews with Kellyanne Conway and Giuliani are migraine inducing). But I've seen him discuss stuff like this before.

He thinks Obama's refusal to address the birth certificate stuff immediately, strongly, and loudly was a strategic error because it let the idea fester and morph and get ingrained into people's brains and he should have killed it quickly. I don't think it would have made a whit of difference, but his idea is that, if Obama had produced the birth certificate in 2008 the issue would never have become part of Obama's aura on the right, forgery accusations, etc.

I'm 99% sure he thinks she needs to address it now to avoid going through that again, and that's the extent of it to him.

I think the thought process is inherently flawed given that the people we're talking about think there's a global cabal torturing kids to get a high from drinking their blood and once the idea is out there it's never going to go away plus it's a dogwhistley way to say she's not white and there's nothing that will kill it if it gains traction.

This is pretty brokebrained thinking. The right makes poo poo up nonstop about democratic politicians. Look at Hillary.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

The qanon people become less comical and more scary when they start threatening violence. I mean the US is a country that absolutely makes sure even crazy people can get guns.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

zoux posted:

While our prison system is deplorable and I agree with you that it's a new form of slavery (in fact it's specifically exempted in the 13th) I don't think it's comparable to chattel slavery as practiced in the antebellum South. I think if that was happening on the scale that it was, people would take up arms. Because they did it was called the Civil War!

But that's not really what happened, the traitor states decided to rebel to keep slavery, and the northern states didn't allow their secession.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

zoux posted:

I wouldn't blithely dismiss the role of the abolitionist movement in leading to secession, but yes it's true the immediate case for war was preserving the union. Though the immediate cause of the South seceding was the election of Abraham Lincoln.

Certainly, the two were intertwined, but it's disingenuous to say that people took up arms to end slavery. Slavery went on for years and years and years and people didn't take up arms to free the slaves. So it's a false comparison to say that today's "justice system" isn't a form of slavery equally bad simply because nobody is taking up arms against it.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Oh wow! we know what all the executive time is for now: it's so Trump can read Q tweets and 8chan!

Don't we look stupid for making fun of Trump being a lazy gently caress! :smug:

Why would he be reading 8chan and... I mean presumably since he's fighting the deep state and Q is leaking his actions, he knows what he's doing, right? Like im trying to get into a qanon person's head and I just can't logically understand (which granted, is the problem), why would they think he's following them picking up "breadcrumbs" about what he's doing.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Complications posted:

Because using his 20D chess skills he plants information that leads qanon people to post the right things on the right internet sites which creates the geometries to make the stars right to make all of their fantasies come true.

posting on anonymous internet message boards and twitter and reddit are very important to the world and to fighting the deep state and the evil [[[conspiracies]]] you know. the good conspiracies are immune to the bad effects of being posted at on the internet though

just don't ask how

It's just like a bad sci-fi or fantasy movie, even if you accept the premise, the behavior that occurs still doesn't make any loving sense.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

fallingdownjoe posted:

Rowe's background is opera singing. He's an excellent example of people who think that something that destroys your body and treats you like poo poo is morally valuable just because it's called 'work'.

No he's not. He's an example of someone who thinks something that destroys other people's bodies and treats them like poo poo is morally valuable because it is 'work'.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

AWarmBody posted:

Q wasn't wrong about the dates he dropped. He's just smarter than we thought!

These just make me laugh so hard. It's kind of delightful how they can come up with this word salad logic to continue to justify anything.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

RagnarokAngel posted:

I mean, that hasn't stopped them before.
At this point Q has evolved past the original poster (or group of posters) and people are making up their own storyline regardless of anything Q says. Trump is messiah and anyone opposing him is part of the Globalist Islamic Satanist Jewish Pedophile Cabal, that's it. No negotiations.

Its funny when you think about it how much this is just like Christianity. There was probably an original person who said some things, then people told stories of what he said, then they just started making up poo poo, then over hundreds of years they went through a bureaucratic process of picking and choosing which poo poo was "canon", and ultimately couldn't even remotely agree on that hence the many sects and divisions.

What I'm saying is, Q is literally Jesus.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

What's the explanation for why Trump and Kim would continuously delay something that would massively increase Trump's popularity and potentially derail the impact of any investigations?

Make up literally anything you want, the crazier and more incoherent and self-contradictory the better.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Feinne posted:

Well, to really get the full effect they have to put the young and old mice into parabiosis which isn't so practical.

Please tell me the newest thing in Silicon Valley is billionaires sewing themselves surgically into young people to live longer. The poo poo libertarians and the right wing media will say to justify it will be glorious.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

That's some Jesus level need to believe and invent explanations for every detail that contradicts the narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1103010337920446464

I really hate that crazy writing styles are apparently a communicable disease.

Why it's kind of nice to know right away that someone has Q-syphilis.