Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Someone in C-spam did posit that this is all our mental illness and that trump didn't win in 2016 we're just imagining this and everyone is really worried about us but we continue to perceive the world as if trump won or even ran at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"Oh no he's going on about the host of the apprentice running for president again... let's try and change the subject and see if he can move on"

"trmup ORB lmaoooo"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

TremorX posted:

More believable than actual reality at this point.

And somehow Qultists have made an even more batshit version of reality that is Absolutely True as far as they're concerned.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I prefer my mate's theory that the LHC actually did create a black hole when it was turned on and the last 5 years have been a collective delusion caused by the effects of time dilation and spaghettification on our brains in the last milliseconds of our existence in this universe.

This was another working theory I have suspected might be true.

Turns out that teen girl who killed herself in fear of the LHC turning on was the smart one after all.

She was the last person to truly die and not be stuck in this hell purgatory.

Purga.... Tory.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

In this interpretation, we're the Qanons. Imagining a conspiracy that Donald John Trump, real estate mogul and host of The Apprentice, is somehow President of the United States of America, despite running a batshit campaign that culminated in an Access Hollywood tape revealed he grabbed women by the pussy, but still won anyway because Anthony Wiener dickpicked a minor and his laptop contained emails that opened an investigation into Trump's general election rival Hillary Rodham Clinton the week before people went to the polls.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Can't believe you married a corpse in a skinsuit.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pinche Rudo posted:

Get some brain tonic to find out, only $49.99 for a months supply.

*week's

seriously that poo poo is loving bitcoin prices

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

Ask them how much dinar they have

Ahaha I'd forgotten about that. And looking at it the Iraqi dinar is still worth absolutely gently caress-all, slowly on the decline.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

angerbeet posted:

Very tempted to buy :10bux: worth of dinar. I mean, I'd only waste it on a sandwich anyway.

Is this a pun about diners?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

We are three years into the cult and there are already schisms about JFK Jr. despite Q having explicitly proclaimed him dead.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

A section of the non-JFK Jr QAnon sect also believes that the JFK Jr sect doesn’t actually believe he is alive either but that they are really a counter-op by The Cabal to make QAnon look silly/crazy so the masses will dismiss QAnon to stop The Great Awakening

God drat I love the way that the crazy diversifies.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sorry but I'm loving dying at Mr Peanut being dragged into this conspiracy theory. Was he too close to the truth?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

I remember this thread was asking how to monetize QAnon

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1222142377650991105

Sell bleach

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1222331570322837505

Makes for a great timeline cap (apologies for the reddit watermark):

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

If he does have to drink the deadly bleach I hope he at least lives long enough to leave a warning for his followers to ignore.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Chairman posted:

The people who sell Miracle Mineral Solution just say that the nausea, diarrhea, internal bleeding and long sheets of intestinal lining in your bowel movements are part of the healing process and that if you feel like poo poo afterwards, that means it's working and you really needed the detox badly

Yes I remember when a mother showed pictures of the floor with the spoilered part of your post sitting there which she said was the tapeworms that were causing her kid's autism. Some scientist asked to have them to "discover which species of worm" it was but used the mailed sample to determine it was, in fact, what your spoilered part said.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ahhh, how the drain swirls https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1460066425746436097

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Matt Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty but his wingman pleading guilty to the same crime and turning state evidence in exchange seems like there's more to the Gaetz case than Q. For one thing the FBI people in charge of Joel Greenberg's case have recently hired new prosecutors, which is an odd thing to do for a case where the guy has already pleaded guilty, except if other people are expected to be indicted.

So yes, Gaetz has not been indicted as of my posting, but it's not "left-wing Qanon" to think that the creepy forehead golem might be a sex freak.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

What's probably more galling is they are in real government and just bumble around doing culture war bullshit and not actually passing legislation (this part is good) and yet they're the most popular members of congress in their own party because they run around smearing everyone including themselves with their turds and shout like lunatics and marxist antifa and ni--black lives matter.

There's just no desire on the right for political governance, which is really the republican ethos as stated by the right for decades but more as a cynical ploy to starve black people of structural reparations rather than as a defence of a highly individualistic society. Another example of their campaign strategies running out of control and so their predictable logical conclusion is now the major motivating factor.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

There's something fishy in them thar Woods.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh looking him up you mean the director Ed Wood. He wasn't gross or insane to my knowledge, just severely depressed and alcoholic. Which, same.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Don't just post something that juicy and gently caress off.

e: all I can find is this reddit thread posting a screenshot of an Erik, Son of Erik, tweet https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/rtb2he/mtg_gets_attacked_by_qanon_folk_for_owning_pharma/

GreatAwakening dot win has no relevant results for "MTG" or "pharma" when combined, and nothing relevant when searched separately. So I'm guessing they're conveniently memory-holing her.

Tesseraction fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 1, 2022

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sussmann was a Clinton campaign staffer who reported the Trump Foundation / AlfaBank connection to the FBI in 2016. Durham was appointed special prosecutor into the "witch hunt" against Donald Trump in 2019 or thereabouts. In the three years he's taken so far he has achieved the sum total of losing like a giant idiot in court.

He has a second court case coming in October but given he couldn't even successfully prosecute a Suss mann I'm not expecting him to fare better.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

IPlayVideoGames posted:

Remember that armed guy rushing in and demanding to see the basement and being shown there wasn’t?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/johnstanton/pizza-gate-arrest

This guy was sentenced to jail by Ketanji Brown Jackson and so the qultists were FURIOUS when she was nominated to the supreme court.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

duck.exe posted:

I used to find it odd that Qanon people completely ignored the hoard of CSA images on 8kun/etc. Then I realized it’s because they don’t care at all (or even approve and participate) when their side is doing it, it’s only bad when the liberal enemy does it.

There was a period where they were perusing a whole heap of that stuff because they wanted to find the ones with Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin in them, and were live-documenting it on 8kun etc. This was around 2018 or so and must have been the weirdest point in time for the people in charge of stopping the distribution and production of that poo poo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Another case of dihydrogen monoxide sounding scary so people freak out.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Veruca Salt fell down the garbage chute.

I'd argue the squirrel horde had more to say about her movement RE: the chute.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jethro posted:

That transition to part 2 is a killer.

Legitimately the greatest rugpull I've ever experienced.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

As I recall there's nothing to suggest a deliberate transportation of seeds so much as it matches the rotation of the globe / seeds live pretty long in water. Still shows that there's potential for boat travel.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Vahakyla posted:

Elon Musk made a lovely joke and posted ”Q*Anon” on twitter. I wanna see crazies.

Mostly just freaks like this:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Racetheism.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It probably was but honestly it's hard to tell what Musk is thinking ever since taking over Twitter and getting made fun of constantly turned his brain into fondue.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Moreover the "expert" was one guy who wrote one part of one book about how Pizzagate was a stupid conspiracy, and the guy arrested for possession of CSAM is a different guy with the same name.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Xakura posted:

For real?

:psyduck:

Yep, the other James Meek is a London Review of Books op-ed writer and novelist who also did a debunk of conspiracy theories https://www.lrb.co.uk/contributors/james-meek

Notably not in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Artificial Kid posted:

I smell another thai cave diver lawsuit.

Edit - weird that the first place Elon’s mind always goes is “my enemies are paedophiles”. Oh well I’m sure it’s nothing.

Strangely enough, searching around doesn't show anything about Mr Meek filing a lawsuit. Hope it's just in the works, or maybe Musk being a loving idiot and pointing to the wrong guy didn't drive any negative attention to the correct James Meek and so there's no need.