Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Talk about your false hag theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Buddy, they still go on about the Rothschilds.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Buzz Aldrin is becoming the Space Child in real time.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Bill was a 5-term governor and served as state AG before that. He was only an 'opaque outsider' to people that needed him to be one to fit their world view.

Also he worked closely with the Reagan Administration and the CIA to manage the illicit cocaine being flown into Mena Airport, up to and including the cover up of the murder of Kevin Ives and Don Henry.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

If Pizzagate was not real, it would be necessary to invent it - Voltaire (Pedophile)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

he has other sons

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It needs a midi of the first 30 seconds of the National Anthem playing on repeat.

Btw, I think the site is satire.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Phantom Time has been one of my lowkey favorite crazy conspiracy theories and seeing a Qultist reference it is akin to the moment in Split when Bruce Willis showed up.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

"Greetings. My name is Q. If my calculations are correct, you should be receiving this transmission in the year 2018 AD. It amuses me that you used to calculate your dates in relation to the life of an ancient man. You see, we have a slightly different timescale. But to make things simple, I am writing from the year 49,170 AD."

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

business hammocks posted:

What is this meme from? Why do I get Lal’s picture when I search it?

Its the opening to The Technomigration, a modern sci fi classic. Think Zybourne Clock.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Turns out, if you put enough Boomers on computers they will eventually write the script to MGS2.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They'll latch on to young Barron as the prophecy child. The last of Boomers will spend their twilight years watching his Fortnite streams, trying to decipher clues hidden within.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's still around but as far I can tell its standard MAGA Chud rhetoric, not fullblown Qanon.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

lol they all old

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/9cgkh9/my_60_year_old_devoutly_catholic_msmaddicted_baby/

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That's a common talking point. Cyrus was an unbeliever and a sinner, but still God's chosen leader who saved the Jewish people from extinction and allowed them to return to Israel for a time.

Evangelicals have used this to explain away why its okay to support Trump.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea I had a period in middle school where I believed there was a good chance that George W was the literal Antichrist.

America is the land of million untreated mental cases.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Krassensteins did this

https://mobile.twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1039972012159107075

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

With childhood obesity rates being what they are, sometimes you have to take some extra "dough" with the "sauce".

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Matrix is cool is hell; it teaches us to kill cops and learn kung fu.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jesus man, take a break if you need to, okay? You're doing a good job but don't look into the abyss too long.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://prestersperspective.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Horseshoe theory is definitely the kind of simplistic heuristic that is impossible to argue against that also characterizes conspiratorial thinking. Also I like the implication that the Far Left is whacko for thinking Obama betrayed his voters (he did) or that Hillary is a horrible person (she is). I guess they should be chasing Boris and Natasha like the libs if they want to be taken seriously.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

Obama cracks a wry smile as he fultons the last of the Seal Team 6, their screams of surprise echoing into the stratosphere. "If you like your S rank, you can keep it," he says, lighting a joint.

quote:

Violent shockwaves ripples through Obama's body. The world turns a searing white, and then just as suddenly the sensation disappears. In front of him, Sebastian Gorka dials back the torture device.

"6 thousand volts. Impressive. And yet, even you must have a breaking point. We can find it out together or I could undo your straps and let you walk out of here a free man. All you have to do for me, Mr. President, is one simple thing: say the magic words 'radical Islamic terror'."

Obama was confused. "La Li Lu Le Lo? What does THAT mean?"

quote:

Biden peeked over the cover and instantly regretted it. It was the Skulls Unit, and a lot of them. He sighed and slid his last magazine over to Obama.

"Better you than me, big dog."

Barack shook his head in the negative and slid it back. Then, pointing at his long, flowing turban, he simply grunted "Infinite Ammo".

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Sep 18, 2018

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Reverse image search reveals that it was a contest entry on DeviantArt, so its probably not a Chud creation.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'm the guy who doesn't believe in aliens because it contradicts flat earth theory.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

When private space travel becomes more viable we should crowdfund sending a bunch of flatearthers to space.

Then leave them there, lmao

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The future of America depends on us making Boomers slightly more racist than they already are.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I skimmed the past few posts and thought you were talking about Chuck Schumer there for a second. Like he just threw on a blonde wig or something.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

There's also the Nation of Islam variety, that believed that the mad scientist Yakub invented white people, who then proceeded to destroy the great African utopia that existed in the past. I don't know where Asians fit into this, but they're probably not to be trusted.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea it turns out they looked like shriveled up beef jerky, it was hella gross.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Applying Occam's Razor here, the most obvious answer is that Trump finally won his secret war against the Deep State and we are already living in the new utopia.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'm seeing double... FOUR JFK Jrs!!!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They're an insane cult who want to see other politicians (some of whom the SS also protects) dead.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

See what happens when you don't donate to the Freepathon? JimRob was FORCED to take George Soros money and shill against the #Qtruth

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I hope they find out who created Antifa. Only a true Machiavellian could have organized and motivated people into punching Nazis Patriots in their face.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Thwarting the libs attempt to bomb themselves to own the libs.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

(((+)))

Finally, a president who acknowledges the Globalist origins of math!!

#WWG1WGA

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Great, now chuds will harass volunteer groups bussing voters because the internet told them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Freddy Benson stuff is something to behold.

e: this was the same tweet chain, oops

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 3, 2018