Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So what are the odds of the original fad creator to be completely high on his own supply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Adding ”suspicious circumstances” to any death that occurs helps a lot, considering that people will die given a timeframe, and you got yourself a hit list.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
When you kick the soapbox out from under someone, it makes them a little less loud, even if it doesn’t remove them.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The whole cia and mkultra with unabomber is your guys version of Q. Stop it. Please.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Sources.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Is that real?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Ambitious Spider posted:

Bunnies are a lot of work. They're messy and gross, and while I liked working with them because they can be super sweet, I do not have the patience or work ethic to keep one as a pet.

...what? My dogs, cats, ferrets, and my son, destroy more and create all individually more work and or damage than my bunnies combined. They are easy to litter train, and if you don’t leave wiring open, don’t really gently caress with anything. Maybe institutionalized bunnies don’t appear as the finest, but as pets they are pretty simple pets.

I change the hay in their safe space box, but they don’t really hang out there, they just sleep on the couch.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Wait rabbits just are chill to roam houses and jump up on furniture?

Yeah. They’ll chill on a couch, or sleep on our bed, or play with cats. I’d post picsBackyard access too, but daily checks for escape holes. They are basically house cats. Ours don’t get locked up in their box unless we have AC repairmen or something.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Dec 21, 2018

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Thing I most hate about Prager is how they have truly amazing and good video.

Search ”was civil war about slavery”. Your mind will be blown.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Here it is. Everyone watch it to have their mind blown.

"Was the Civil War About Slavery?"
"What caused the Civil War? Did the North care about abolishing slavery? Did the South secede because of slavery? Or was it about something else entirely...perhaps states' rights? Colonel Ty Seidule, Professor of History at the United States Military Academy at West Point, settles the debate. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I don't get it. I can't imagine it would be convincing to anyone actually invested in racism, but what's wrong with saying "yup, slavery"?

I think you missed the point. The video is slam dunk "gently caress yeah it was slavery". It is a well argumented and totally logical video that presents a slam dunk case against southern revisionism. The thing that is insane here is that it stands by itself in PRager U video playlist as all the other videos are buttfuck insane. So what is the interesting part is that why this subject, why not lie about slavery?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
As cool and good progressives we should celebrate the suicide of troubled and ill person facing desperation, yes very much so.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
What is the name of that crazy lady singing ”what is Q” in the car that is super creepy? I need it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Pretty good posted:

Snitch on him

Yeah that stuff isn’t appreciated by the feds.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Straying into sovereign citizen topics, I see.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The hostile actor has to get into north america. US Navy and its allies are a literal behemoth of a naval force that no one can even begin to contest. This chat is silly.

Italy has more functioning aircraft carriers than China and Russia together.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 17, 2020

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I love how it has to be 195k sealed indictments. Not one or two. Or couple hundred. Nope, it big. Big big number.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

gay picnic defence posted:

Can QAnon be declared a terrorist organisation? At the very least that would give some impetus to out Q and stop them posting.

This is like your grandma asking about Antifa.

There’s no organization like that. It is pop culture insanity that permeates certain circles, and doesn’t exist as anything cohesive. Just like the FBI says Antifa is not an entity you can investigate, neither is Qanon.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

packetmantis posted:

Do you have this level of sympathy for the immigrants, people of color, women, and LGBTQ people who were ground into the dirt under the Trump administration, or do you just save that for the white racists?

We can indeed care for all people, and not just one class.

I personally think it is easier to build an equitable society of we start from the assumption that almost all people are failed by the society and government at some point, rather than write them off as lost causes.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

packetmantis posted:

They were failed by the government and chose to blame the most disadvantaged for it.

Yeah because they are loving idiots. We’ll still help em.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Flynn legitimately is either insane or the most bad faith actor I have ever loving seen, just absolutely bizarre ego and hubris with delusions of grandeur

Flynn wasn’t always like this. That makes it even wilder because he was even cool earlier in his life.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Magic Underwear posted:

Why do clueless europeans insist they know how america should work? Do I go down to gropecuntshire-upon-twiddersham and tell them the best way to roger the vicar or whatever it is they do? No, I recognize that I've never lived in europe and I just make jokes. You have no sense of how rural america can be, it bears no comparison to europe.

The poster did identify as someone who lives in America, so that’s a pretty problematic take you got there. How long do you have to live here to be able to have opinions?

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 11, 2021

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Well that is exciting. Can't wait where this crazy train goes after it accelerates again.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

That just sounds like the British Israelism Expanded Universe.

This is some of the hardest Mary Sue writing I can imagine.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

I do miss reading about Q-posts and stuff but unfortunately nobody seems willing to wade into the cesspools that are Parler and Gab, nor am I recommending anyone do so.

Do those places still have it? Or has it died down there, too? SEems like the wind is really knocked out.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-bucks-promise-wealth-maga-loyalty-lose-thousands-rcna84965

Trump Bucks that you can redeem for tens of times the face value are conning people. Even banks are turning people trying to redeem them.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Elon Musk made a lovely joke and posted ”Q*Anon” on twitter. I wanna see crazies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I wonder if Qanons feel stupid now. The wave’s gone and nothing happened.