Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

op, explain why we need ANOTHER thread cross-posting delusional right-wing nonsense and i'll take my finger off the gas button.

Because a bunch of people have asked for a thread specifically discussing Q?

Seriously, I don't get the hostility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Would a Russian have used "Matlock" as a password or something actually in Russian?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“Trump let himself be put in jail because he personally wanted to plant bugs in Hillary’s cell! He’ll be out in no time!”

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I really hope someone's let Pence in on that joke.

He'd be so offended! He doesn't even have sex with his wife!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Somehow that email doesn't sound like how a real person talks.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/e-mail-from-huma-abedin-to-brother/

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mantis42 posted:

Come to think of it, Hillary stealing adrenochrome from kids is basically a repackaged version of Annunaki harvesting adrenaline from abductees.

Is it wrong for me to hear the name "Annunaki" as a villain in a Mummy sequel or something?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fojar38 posted:

The fantastical narrative used as the basis of conspiracy theories isn't immune to common fiction tropes and cliches.

Like bad things happen in dark places underground, hence basements and sewers, ideally with literal chains and cages hanging around like a BDSM dungeon in the former case, and ample space to perform all sorts of heinous acts in the latter. This isn't even all that uncommon among non-crazy people and is likely a byproduct of entertainment increasingly becoming the lens through which most people interpret the world.

Having been to a BDSM dungeon, they're comically benign. You've got hardcore metal playing in the background constantly and the sounds of moaning and screaming and crying...and then there's a completely naked dude standing in a corner with a cup of water from the cooler, chatting with someone else. And in the back is a girl sleeping on a couch wrapped up in a blanket because she's tuckered out from getting whipped for an hour. People are casually talking as they observe horrifically filthy acts and wait their turn on the equipment.

It's like a gym for sex instead of exercise.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“Hit squads of MS-13”

Do they think MS-13 is an army of raiders out of Mad Max or Fallout?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

The suggestion is that not enforcing any laws at all on the subject because they might not all be good, turns out worse than enforcing some laws.

The thing about constitutional amendments is they’re a lot deeper than just laws. They’re explicit protection from government interference in your rights as a human being in America, and they require a huge process to change precisely because of that.

Changing amendments or interpreting them in ways that are more restrictive on rights has a very good chance of being used by future administrations to further oppression of Americans.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Yes, and most other countries in the world do without an explicit protection from the government interfering in your right to say whatever you want because it is recognized that being able to say whatever you want is actually quite harmful.

Because if you make a rule saying that the government can't control something, all you are really doing is signing control of that over to whoever has the most money. You aren't liberating people, you're putting them under a different kind of control.

The record of the US government isn’t exactly encouraging.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

All those darn liberals, brainwashing people into believing minorities deserve human rights.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Only for white people, for black people is gives them Hulk like negro strength.

I’m reading the James Bond novels and Bond blames marijuana for one of Le Chiffre’s thugs seeming like a Lennie-esque dull-witted murderer. Moonraker compares it to the contemporary meth epidemic in Japan by saying that you get addicted from the first hit.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fulchrum posted:

You mean the series that included a story about all the black people in North America in on a conspiracy to get the white man hooked on heroin through their devil music funerals, voodoo, pimp mobiles and soul food, has a hosed up view of drugs?

Also, was Bond drunk when he said this?

Bond makes pretty heavy use of Benzedrine and mixes it with alcohol, and in one mission he's estimated to have consumed about 13 ounces of ethanol in a single day, but drinking seems to have absolutely no effect on his competency. He never once displays a single sign of drunkenness even after consuming half a pint of Jack Daniels.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Eox posted:

Yeah, Trump is gonna put KJU under citizen's arrest, signaled very carefully and deliberately through the timing of his Core Dumps

Kim Jong-un is secretly wearing an invisible house arrest anklet that prevents him from leaving North Korea. His arrival in Singapore is a carefully planned op.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

Uh that was Jonathan Pryce
:goonsay:

I actually had a serious "Wait, what?" moment and did a search on Malcolm McDowell's filmography just to make sure I hadn't gone crazy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The report says basically what everyone figured it would and isn't much different than previous reports on the situation: Comey didn't act like he was supposed to, but there's no evidence that he was motivated by political bias or that Strzok and his girlfriend did anything to affect the FBI investigation more than making it look bad to the media. The report also makes some statements toward the idea that the election was unfairly tipped in Trump's favor by Comey announcing the uncovering of more Clinton emails, which is the opposite of what Q people would expect.

Then again, Q runs on taking direct evidence against their beliefs and saying that it's actually proof that everything is going in their favor.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Chuds can’t figure out if prisons are packed with armies of angry Muslims or if Muslims get off for every crime because of white genocide.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

4AM MARCHING ORDERS RECEIVED

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8rd9aw/4_am_marching_orders_received/

In which Qultists note that all the mainstream newspapers are reporting on the Manfort arrest on the *same day* (the first newsday after it happened). And they're all using the same words like "Manfort", "judge", and "jail"!

A handful of Qultists have vainly tried to explain what a "wire service" is, but that just led the Qult to conclude that Soros owns the Associated Press.

I am shocked and disturbed that a news organization would report on Paul Manafort, Trump's ex-campaign chairman, being jailed by using a headline that says "Manafort", "ex-campaign chairman", and "jail".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There is literally a faction of the right wing screaming "Manafort has zero to do with Trump! He was just his campaign manager, is Trump supposed to know everything about every single one of his employees?"

It's basically just a few steps from "Manafort mostly just took sandwich orders and Trump always mistakenly called him Bobby."

Yeah, how could Trump ever know such a minor figure as the guy managing his entire political campaign

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Deathy McDeath posted:

I see you in there touching the poop. Do not touch the poop.

What are they going to do, call me a spy?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

/r/greatawakening/ has some commentary on the Hoover Dam guy. As usual, they immediately think the only guy on their side to take action is a Deep State false flag.

quote:

Abibliaphobia

Oh jeez, this is the stuff we want to stop. Now if trump releases it, he looks like he is going to give In to “terrorists”. If this was a deep state move to stop the release, It’s terrifyingly effective.

quote:

JosephOrion

This screams “comet ping pong ak47” make “fake news” the enemy plot to me

quote:

Neon__Wolf

False flag from the cabal.

Not buying this for one second.

They are panicking.

quote:

Pure_Feature

Let me guess ? A white man, Pro-Trump and afcourse a american .....FF ..They are afraid the real stuff to come out..
Later we shall find out it was a anti-trumper and was working for the clinton s and Obama...and born out off migrants

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Just like Freep, Q folks are perfectly fine with talking about revolution and fighting back against the Deep State until someone actually does something. Since any actual fighting back inevitably makes them look like unhinged lunatics to the world at large, any actual fighting back must be a double-cross or a false flag.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Deathy McDeath posted:

Apropos of nothing, I think this image is fake: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8s43w8/q_drops_19th_jun_2018_text_and_links_for_reference/

Marines haven’t used that particular vest in almost ten years. Also, when viewed up close the text looks like it was made in MS paint. Lastly, that dude’s squad leader would be like, “Hey what does that mean?” and would haze the conspiracy out of his head.

Also this.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Relevant Tangent posted:

He nuked Kansas. In multiple timelines. He didn't even do it to hurt Superman, he just hated Kansas so goddamn much.

I'm fine with that.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

That still seems a weak excuse to sell purses with Nazi style swastikas on them.

LIke that's seems like a step beyond accidentally racist shirts.

I think what he's getting at is their QC is basically nonexistent. They're owned by the world's largest apparel retailer and manage up to 20 clothing collections per year. It only takes 10 to 15 days to go from design to release, so they probably have nobody seriously checking and approving any design before getting shoved out. Swastikas are a little more iffy (though explainable if QC is dealing with such a huge influx of designs to approve that there's someone just signing off on whatever shows up without looking at it so they can go home), but I can see stolen artwork and anything that's not overtly awful as getting through very quickly because nobody is taking more than a few seconds to look at them.

Like with the swastika on the handbag, they said the swastika wasn't visible when it was chosen from an external supplier. The bag was probably just submitted as a picture to some manager to sign off on, rather than looking at the full bag in the hand.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Argas posted:

Indifference may as well be support.

There's a pretty big difference between "I don't care if there's Nazis as long as they don't bother me personally" and "poo poo, I have 35 designs left to approve and only an hour left in the day. I'll just look for a few seconds and click yes."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bad day posted:

It’s almost exactly the same thing. You go to China and see a little kid or old lady on the street wearing a TOO DRUNK TO gently caress shirt or just something odd like APPEALING in different fonts.

In America you just see those at the club!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Captain Monkey posted:

This is a well understood and studied phenomenon. White power groups love to put hidden symbols all over the place because then other white power types come across it and feel a sense of camaraderie/strength in numbers solidarity.

I'm not sure why you're so skeptical unless you're just completely not paying attention to current events.

So the Illuminati hiding their triangles everywhere does make sense!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Prester Jane posted:

There are 14 words in the opening phrase, and then an inexplicable 88 jammed into the end of the document. It is 100% Neo-Nazi signaling. I don't know why it's so completely baffling to you that monsters like to signal to each other, but this is all extremely well documented and easily recognized behavior.

An opening phrase that also opens exactly like the 14 Words does. If it was more obvious, they'd be wearing swastikas.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It wasn't ICE though, and I know I'm harping on this and looking like a nazi defender but this is exactly how Qanon can be what it is. Now that we know there is secret messages being communicated to us we are free to massage the facts, 13/88 is a stretch and DHS is basically ice so next time we talk about this we will say ICE wrote it and it said 1488, harmlessly simplify it down a little. Then the next time something happens we can reference back to those facts, now unanchored from the original story and start to get our own mythology, then we end up 40 levels deep of mythos that refers to other mythos.

Are you just ignoring the part where it opens with a 14-word phrase that begins the same as the 14 Words? Or are you just going to keep harping about something else?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

So unless you believe government agents are communicating secret messages in the denominators of random fractions and numbers of bullet points plus one you are a fascist? Is the idea now that Qanon and pizza gate were right all along but just not as skilled at reading the secret messages the government is slipping into our nation's fractions?

OwlFancier posted:

Mate are you at all familiar with neo nazi coding because you really might want to look up where the 14/88 idea comes from and the history of the 14 words, before acting like it's not a real thing that nobody uses.

OWL FIGHT!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mercury_Storm posted:

That image looks a little too organized to be from the standard lot of conspiracy theorist on there. Usually they look like completely jumbled messes like the people that put them together (rather than just mostly jumbled messes).

That's not a jumbled mess?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Goon Danton posted:

If I were Q and wanted to drop the bit I would start posting that oh poo poo we are actually losing against the deep state, if [highly specific Trump prediction] doesn't happen in 36 hours it's all over

And then a few hours later post something very frantic-sounding but otherwise impenetrable

And then nothing

But I figure this would probably set off a couple shooting sprees so maybe not.

Yeah that might actually cause deaths. Either mass shootings or suicides.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rape Stink posted:

I'm sure something will come out today. I mean, God did finally get that dog leg and those cucumbers he needed to expose his truth.

I mean...we got something today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024263146008207361

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Q theory hinges on the belief that Trump is secretly a genius playing 4D chess on an unprecedented level and all of the times when he acts like a senile racist grandpa or directly goes against what they think is reality is either an act to avoid tipping off people or coded messages only Q followers will understand.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I wonder if it would be possible to gently caress with a Q rally like they one they just had in Tampa by faking instructions to them in the usual Q word salad code.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Goon Danton posted:

You don't pour single malt scotch into a juice class and sip it in your underwear

I mean I don't use a juice glass....

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Moose-Alini posted:

Yeahidunno I feel like saying ‘baseless’ and ‘fakenews’ isn’t nearly as strong a denouncement as we need in these hosed up times. We need some real backbone in journalism taking people to task, like a reincarnated Hunter S Thompson or something.

These people think CNN is the enemy of the people and everything is true but that one word at the end of the sentence. Doing more harm presenting all this crap and saying ‘nah’ than saying nothing at all.

Imagine if Hunter S. Thompson lived to see 2018.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My hatred of Pizzagate is mostly because hearing about it makes me hungry.

Actually, I'll be in DC for a few days a month from now. I should check out Comet Ping Pong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

fishmech posted:

You can tell this is evil liberal fake news because it lists JP Morgan's reason for causing the sinking of the Titanic to be killing opposition to the Federal Reserve. In reality, he had it sunk to attempt to hide the existence of an ancient warm-frozen Egyptian princess who can be revived with the right equipment and return to her dominion over the Levant in the right hands.