Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
It reminds me of Kyoon and his cryptic prophecy bullshit. But instead of just pointing and laughing people seem to be embracing it.

I guess it's the whole 'lock her up' phenomena continuing on - we can all see quite clearly that she has not been locked up and is not getting locked up, so why not construct an elaborate fantasy where the locking up is imminent...less bruising to the ego than to admit that Trump is an idiot who can't accomplish poo poo and lied his way to the presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Dr Christmas posted:

I heard one interpretation of this conspiracy was that they were already secretly arresting celebrities. Somehow. I think I heard that John Legend one of them.

I like this idea, they're already living in a fantasy world where Trump is a genius and school shootings are fake, why not just expand the fantasy? Convince yourself that Trump isn't under investigation, that the wall is actually built but the media can't show it - maybe it's an invisible wall? Obama and Hillary and all the other left politicians and celebrities have been arrested and executed or are being tortured in Guantanamo or on the loving moon, who cares. If George Clooney appears in public that's just a lookalike. Trump gets impeached or loses in 2020, NBD it's all a trick, he's actually the eternal god-emperor and leaving office was just another fakeout to deceive the media and the DEEP STATE.

It's like the end of Brazil, just escape into a dream world.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Yeah Bad Day, we don't really need someone relitigating gamergate or stanning for pew die pie.
There are NOT actually good points on both sides.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

zoux posted:

Maybe if we can convince them that the wall exists in spirit we can end the shutdown.

like I said on page 2:

"I like this idea, they're already living in a fantasy world where Trump is a genius and school shootings are fake, why not just expand the fantasy? Convince yourself that Trump isn't under investigation, that the wall is actually built but the media can't show it - maybe it's an invisible wall? Obama and Hillary and all the other left politicians and celebrities have been arrested and executed or are being tortured in Guantanamo or on the loving moon, who cares. If George Clooney appears in public that's just a lookalike. Trump gets impeached or loses in 2020, NBD it's all a trick, he's actually the eternal god-emperor and leaving office was just another fakeout to deceive the media and the DEEP STATE.

It's like the end of Brazil, just escape into a dream world. "

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

InsertPotPun posted:

They just like loving with clones. And the look on their faces when they are told they are clones is priceless! There should be a youtube compilation.

Maybe they're going westworld with it, androids that you can reboot over and over.