Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What happened to that poor woman's right arm?

What do you mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Doesn't even have the balls to say "Hey I thought of a joke ;D" how the gently caress he gonna overthrow the Deep State??

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Noted good thing to use on people you care about: a bomb.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Hillary Clinton mutilated this little girls face LIKE A DOG!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Oh poo poo! *smoke bomb*

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

VitalSigns posted:

Nah we already knew that before the escalator was a glimmer in Trump's beady little raccoon eyes

No, actually it's bad.
Raccoons are clever and loyal to each other. Shut up.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Reading all these "desperate refugee" posts just has me thinking of them hunched over the computer in the dark, sweating, desperately searching through threads for names, avatars, ANYTHING they recognize. Tamping down tears as their fears mount, fully expecting to be killed by the Deep State, hoping against hope that their lives and *ding* oh the microwave! Mmmmmm pizza pockets!
Anyway: hoping against hope that their super powerful enemy that can be anywhere or anything won't "black bag" them for being the first line of resistance. The only ones who know the truth! They desperately scrabble to stay alive!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
I'll NEVER understand how these people can bypass the real, actual, sincere conspiracy that the trump administration is SOAKING in for this "if you substitute this common word for 'child sex slave' than they're talking about child sex slaves!!!!" horseshit. I mean people have LEGIT found clues by combing through photo archives! loving going through newspaper clipping yields ACTUAL PROOF OF A CONSPIRACY but...I mean what the gently caress? It'd be like if the Goonies just ignored the map and instead decided to stay in and...make up a terrible child sex slave ring conspiracy about the tennis club.

It ALMOST makes me think they don't REALLY care about conspiracy and it's all political or something.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

DLC Inc posted:

I agree with you, not saying having 4 jobs is normal or good at all, just the fact that saying spending that much effort on this crazy poo poo as a way to spend your free time in any way is insanity.
They would have just wasted that time anyway.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the comments are full of "#notallQ". Apparently only the CRAZY Qultists believe the QRAZY things! Everyone else is just a nqrmal Qultist whq qnly believe the REAL conspiracy stuff abqut REAL secret military tribunals, not this FAKE Q stuff designed tq make Qultists lqqk qrazy!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
I'm so loving old: I don't even have a clue what these people are talking about or even how to loving read some of them.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Discendo Vox posted:

"There are cameras pointed at you, stop looking happy you moron"
JEBs other mother, coached from birth to be in front of the media at all times, made him a flashcard to remind him he was on camera. There's really nothing wrong with that, everybody grieves differently and, in a lot of cases of a long decline, death can be a kind of relief and an end of suffering.

I mean it's still FUNNY because it's loving JEB!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
At the VERY VERY worst he wears some sort of ankle monitor and shuffles around his penthouse repeatedly violating court orders by tweeting about how unfair it all is and inspiring more and more violence towards his "enemies". For like, three years.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

zoux posted:

And they fall for it every goddamn time.
I'm guessing most don't really, but they'd never pass up an opportunity to be the victim or add to their "evidence" pile.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Peanut Butler posted:

I do stand up comedy for fun and lately at the open mics I've been seeing a lot of dudes under 25 who absolutely believe this

also a couple of pepe dorks who get excited when I recognize their dogwhistles but wither immediately when challenged irl

What? You can't just mention pedophile conspiracy stand up and not elaborate.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Blarghalt posted:

I love how unimaginably lovely WWG1WGA is as a phrase. It doesn't make a word, it's too long, and even when it's spelled out it sounds weird as hell. "Where one goes, we all go" would be still be dumb, but wouldn't look like someone had a stroke halfway through thinking it up.
That's just terrible marketing. Which means trump, master of marketing, can't be Q!

We're narrowing down the search! Quick: ask Q if they're turned on by horses or millionaire dick! We'll crack this code yet!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

Is this guy's cited source just another loving lunatic's twitter thread? Lmao

We are getting close to the point where we will be able to ask them for a source and they will just say "someone very plugged in and reliable. Oh wait it's me!" :smug:
Isn't that what they're doing now? "Using my experience in blahblah I have decoded this message. Please ignore the first seven misreads: this one is SURE to be it."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

zoux posted:

Glad that federal indictments are on a first name basis with the defendant, we like to keep it casual.
"Let's go with 'H. Clinton'. No..too obvious: 'Hillary C'!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
If ONLY there was something around trump that can be used as an example of how these types of things usually play out! Some sort of example of what a long term investigation into powerrful people actually looks like so we can calibrate our expectations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
There is RIGHT NOW a Q idiot in my shop talking in hushed tones to my coworker about how JFK jr is alive, Bush Sr was behind the JFK assassination, and how Q will be coming out with the truth any time now.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

Tell him you are of the Hivites or whatever the gently caress, or you work for Soros or something

Really anything; clearly they are super gullible
Legit crazy people like this give off a scary vibe, I told my coworker I needed to see him in the back and the guy left.

And then I had to explain what "Q" is and how I know about this weird stupid poo poo.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Shout out the guy who kept me stuck for half an hour explaining his free energy device to me and also how everyone who had gotten close before him had been whacked
Apparently the Qdiot was telling my guy that his mom is a federal judge an her house was lit on fire by "some sort of space laser" and he arrived just in time to save her.

And every democrat is secretly under arrest and he kept saying "just wait just wait".

Reminds me of the time a FEMA crazy kept talking to an increasingly worried woman in the bank line behind me until I offered her the space in front of me and kept my eyes forward when he kept trying to tell me about the evils of FEMA and their camps.

You don't "mess" with these people, they give off an almost visible "stabby" vibe.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

hangedman1984 posted:

Real 'G'enius
'G'
Close the Loop
G=Q
Trust the Plan
WWG1WGA

Val
KILL
more(!)
His Name.
Makes him RIC[H]
WWG1WGA

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Will this end the twenty minute Prager U "What if everything you believed was wrong? Now isn't it weird how everything you believed was wrong??" commercials?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"high belly button"?

So...is "raising the belly button" part of the transition?

Or do they need to lower the pelvis to make room for girly parts?

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

One of the posts there has a "good" explanation: https://www.reddit.com/r/Transvestigation/comments/aazzya/i_think_my_biggest_question_is_what_do_hollywood/
So, more transgender people = more baphomet worship.
I love that their version of Christianity works by Mr. Mxyzptlk rules. "Ooooooh tricked into an eternity of hell again! I'll get that Jesus character one of these days!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
But the shoe was proof of Hillary's severe debilitating illness that was going to kill her any day now. Garrison keeps referencing it like it's some sort of "gotcha" when all it does is prove he was severely wrong.
He keeps holding up a test he took to prove how smart he is despite the big red "F" across the top.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
*Lighting their own shoes on fire while throwing their coffee machine out the window and tearing up their sports jersey* "Stupid Libs are so kneejerk I bet tweet changes their mind entirely!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1099037098445864961

This. Times a million this.

They are completely and totally ignoring a real, actual conspiracy in favor of the completely made up one. ...loving...HWHAT?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

TIL Jenna Jameson is a chud.
Maybe it's just viral marketing for her and Stormy Daniel cross over movie?

"Trust the Fan(ny)"

"Where We Fist One We Fist All"

"The Scissor Report"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Ague Proof posted:

Do you really expect him to look like the JFK Jr of 20 years ago? He's aged, his face was hosed up by Hillary's orchestrated plane crash, it was further modified by plastiQ surgeons to conceal him, and he's in disguise.

I pity your simple mind.
Now explain the haircut and hat.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

MadJackal posted:

I always found it odd that prayer in a Christian church is a crapshoot at best for influencing events but even casual witchcraft is insanely powerful and effective.

The best strategy in life then is to worship the gently caress out of Satan, reap all the benefits during life and then confess your sins monthly for afterlife coverage.
It's like in RPGs where if you go the evil route you have plenty of gold and power quickly because you can steal and murder whomever you want. Yes, witchcraft is quick and easy, that's what makes it so seductive.

Just be glad that people like Donald J Trump, president of the United States of America, is so good and scrupulous that he'd NEVER use a morally questionable shortcut to power.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
So their new theory is Hillary/Obama is Vigo the Carpathian and they're gathering positive energy to break the slime dome Hilary/Obama built around DC?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
They're offering a door??

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why do they keep letting him out and re-sentencing him to death? Seems very costly.
Because if they didn't Batman would have no one to fight.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
I just realized they changed it from "pizza" to "avocado" because there's no chance trump will ever say he enjoys a vegetable.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Jay Rust posted:

Ok my favourite part of that is the “Magna Carter”
They made Magna Carter give up his electro-peanut farm.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1114232756257599489

Who wants tetanus from a guy who's about to get redpilled
https://twitter.com/RoeVWadeBoggs/status/1114239162259996674
https://twitter.com/RoeVWadeBoggs/status/1114243268974346240

I tried reading it...I failed.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Dr.Caligari posted:

My favorite part is "If it wasn't true, they would sue me for telling you"

:psyduck:
If you set it up how many of these Q folk do you think we can get to bet us $20 a pop that Clinton will be in prison by January 1st 2020? There's got to be an online place that will hold your money for a bet or something right? Just set up a "Betting Against Q" twitter and every time you see one of them try to get them to deposit $20, then you deposit $20, and if Clinton is under arrest by January 1st they win and get the money.
Then create a website to show off that zero actual people are willing to bet $20 on this fantasy bullshit.
And, if people do, just wait to collect the money.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

"Coach we need a strategy for the second half!"

"Wi{n] game.
Wait for 12.
Jan. 3rd look to ea{h}le.
Couch time."

*Biggest Second Half Comeback in History*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Snowy posted:

Where’s chuck tingle’s q book??
Hey, we JUST got those pictures of the black hole. Priorities, man!