Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

DarklyDreaming posted:

Qanon 101: Whenever Trump says something unarguably stupid and embarrassing, he's actually speaking in code :beck:
A proud American patriot died and went to heaven, and there he met his God Emperor, resplendent in the finest blond hairpiece, and spray-on tan of a deeper orange hue than the most vibrant organic carrot. He fell to his knees and began, gratefully, to pleasure the God Emperor's pale, half-tumescent chode, and as he slurped and gagged the God Emperor showed him a vision of all the things he had said throughout the man's life to guide him to courage and righteousness.

As he watched the man noticed something. He let the God Emperor's musky slug flop wetly out of his mouth and off his chin, and looked up.

"God Emperor," he said, "I see that you delivered great encouragement to us".

"Yes, my child".

"And I see, God Emperor, that when Mexican children tried to invade my homeland and enslave my family you were there for us".

"I lived to protect all my grateful subjects, my child".

"But God Emperor, why when things were at their absolute worst did you speak absolute, meaningless gibberish?"

The God Emperor smiled down at his awestruck subject, regarding him with the most infinite kindness and affection.

"I was always with you, for those, my child, were the times when I was trying to warn you about Mad Dog Mattis's adrenochrome fuelled deep-state army".

Edit - Oh, you said code

The Artificial Kid fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jun 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Ague Proof posted:

I believe there was a crisis actor in London yesterday.

The sequel trilogy was more of a catastrophe than a crisis.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Tesseraction posted:

Moreover the "expert" was one guy who wrote one part of one book about how Pizzagate was a stupid conspiracy, and the guy arrested for possession of CSAM is a different guy with the same name.

I smell another thai cave diver lawsuit.

Edit - weird that the first place Elon’s mind always goes is “my enemies are paedophiles”. Oh well I’m sure it’s nothing.