Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

I AM GRANDO posted:

It’s wild that everyone is so worried about how social media affects kids while their grandparents are apparently posting themselves into a full-scale break with reality.

Did talk radio produce these kinds of insane delusions back in the 90s?

It's amazing how the modern GOP is a mix of utterly delusional true believers and transparent conmen just in it for the grift. These elements have always been there, but are steadily gaining more and more power. Scamming the elderly has always been lucrative your targeting a demographic that is both unfamiliar with changing technology and potentially experiencing cognitive decline.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Trump fun bux actually had a connection with the man himself. If it was anyone else they would be worried about it hurting the gravy train he already has, but the more he cheats his own fans the more they seem to love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU