Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

It's all so amazingly stupid that it's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

This reads like Gamefaqs directions to reaching the secret boss in an obscure and poorly-translated late-90's JPRG.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Polygynous posted:

Somehow the idea of a megacorp having backups being inconceivable strikes me as the dumbest part of all that.
Freepers are....not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Moose-Alini posted:

Ugh I can’t find it, but some crazy person on their terrible blog said that covfefe is like the language of the nephilim and their rallying cry back in ancient babylon or something. And of course that’s true!

Here it is
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/cuvfefe-mystery-solved/comment-page-1/
This is UUUUUUGE!!!
Wow, skimming the article titles, this site is....something else :staredog:

The Deep State’s Last Stand: The Transgender Baphomet Agenda in New Zealand’s Wonderland
TESLA – WAS HE FROM THE FUTURE? DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOW?
My President Versus NWO Bad-deals!
I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE DEEP STATE CIRCUS ACT! IF YOU DO TOO, SHOUT OUT NOW!
Get YOUR BUNGEE ON! (I have no idea why this one is on there, but it's funny to see it in the middle of all these insane posts)

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Some real gems in here

quote:

Optimist345 Do you believe in coincidences? - Q
There isn’t a lack of results, just not the crescendo we desire. I just would like my friends and family back. The divide is hard, being ostracized is hard. Just praying a lot

quote:

TrumpireStrikesBack New arrival.
If Q posts Drink More Ovaltine I'mma be pissed.
To be fair, this would almost make it all worthwhile

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I love how this guy's posts keep getting more and more deranged; each one is more hilariously nonsensical.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

One of the links in that thread goes to https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/...greatawakening/ and woooo, there's about a million words & screenshots of crazy in there. From what I gather from skimming (I don't suggest actually trying to read it all), it's something about a black "A-list" actor from the 80s that's "spilling secrets" about "big names" in Hollywood. Naturally, it's all the usual stuff about anti-Semitism, pedos, child sacrifice, etc. Maybe this is the Q knockoff/wannabe some of y'all have been predicting.

I also always find it hilarious when rightwingers scream about HOLLYWOOD and LIBS ELECTING CELEBRITIES, considering that there's one party that's elected not one, but two idiot celebrity actors. But hey, just more of the typical Republican projection I suppose.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I love how every single Q shirt I've ever seen is a different design. Where the gently caress do they all come from?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Proteus Jones posted:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
Yeah this is one of the few I actually like.
Yeah, this is a pretty good one. Echoing what OOCC said about the quality curve in general of SCP's.

Also in case anyone was curious, the Ronald Reagan one is SCP-1981 (heh).

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q is calling his shot again, this time printing a list of journalists that are to die to be arrested https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/94c9f0/q_1808_1809_is_this_normal/

Hasn’t provided a date for arrests, but it sounds like it’s time for another great disappointment.
"Bold" move, naming most high-profile reporters/anchors, although in a semi-clever move not ALL of them (surprised there's no Wolf Blitzer though). Somehow, there's nobody from Fox. :thunk:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Sex Robot posted:

Isn't there a doom mod where you gently caress the creatures? I was sure there was..
I don't know about that, thankfully, but I do know there is a hilariously racist Doom mod (Q DLC coming soon?).

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I too cannot wait for the reactions to this speech.

TulliusCicero posted:

Lol Cyrus the Great, loving really?
So, that means he'll be defeated by a woman? :getin:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

These idiots getting banned off reddit has produced more hilarity than I thought possible.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Illuminti posted:

I then suggest you check out the Mandela Effect. Which I suspect will be the next thing woven into Qanon. "I clearly remember Trump winning the popular vote, they must have changed the past!"
Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't tied this in already, it fits too neatly on both the "bunch of loving morons" and "opposite of reality" axes.
Also, almost username/post combo.

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Nothing quite beats the fact that I believe a random Youtube video convinced a bunch of Flat Earthers that one specific Nikon camera can "see beyond the horizon" and prove that the Earth is flat.
Now that's some impressive, yet very specific, marketing!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

^^^amazing

McGlockenshire posted:

🚨 THERE IS A VERY REAL CHANCE THAT KHAZARIAN CABAL RULE WILL COLLAPSE OVER THE NEXT THREE MONTHS 🚨

It's like someone mashed up Stargate, Star Trek, 80's kung fu movies, and James Bond. Which now that I say that, sounds pretty rad.
This is the most graduate student joke ever :allears:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

EdithUpwards posted:

He'll be accusing Alyssa Milano of being an assassin soon, so there's that to look forward to.
This is the funniest twist in all this fantastical nonsense in a while, and it's apparently led to Noted Idiot Thomas Wictor being banned off Twitter.

If anyone wants a synopsis of this dumbassery: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/alyssa-milano-brett-kavanaugh-twitter-conspiracy/

I'm sure this will be tied into Q within a week somehow.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

TulliusCicero posted:

That kid is wearing the whitest preppy outfit known to man.

The shirt tucked in, the loafers; dear god it's beautiful
Not enough pastels, 7/10 at best.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Helsing posted:

If you're a glutton for this stuff then you owe it to yourself to check out Vigilant Citizen which manages to simultaneously be a lot more coherent than the Qult stuff while being so utterly batship insane that it's just a pure joy to read. If you ever wanted to see someone mix bog standard leftist media criticism with deep dives into the occult symbolism of the illuminati then Vigilant Citizen rules. Though my favorite article of theirs was probably the in depth and very favorable review of season 1 of True Detective.
This guy is more into pop music than Buzzfeed and TMZ combined.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Boy are they gonna be upset when they find out how Washington, Oregon, Hawai'i, and most of the Northeast vote!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Gotta say, I did not anticipate the twist of Q rebranding as (((+))).

Pretty good way to sell a whole new line of tshirts though.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

TulliusCicero posted:

That last one sounds like a badass plot for a Wolfenstein or Indiana Jones like game

Also completely loving insane
Yeah, I would play the poo poo out of this. Are you a bad enough dude to stop the Future Nazis from reclaiming their Antarctic super-tech base?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Neo_Crimson posted:

DBZ is weirdly universal in that Black people, Nazis, literally all of Latin America etc. all love it for very different reasons.
It's honestly fairly impressive.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

A Q apostle gives a recap to the true believers (it's a big long thread):
https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1079945014640177157
https://twitter.com/threadreaderapp/status/1079985903253233664

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 2, 2019

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You missed the Mars Base Pizzagate spinoff. I think it was one of the moons actually, and teleportation. Like Doom, but her emails.
I'd play QANON_PIZZAGATE.wad

DoombatINC posted:

My favorite examples of that are always when the Big Bad is some sort of rich guy or politician and their private security team gets slaughtered by the protagonist. Like, those dudes aren't even spies or hitmen or ninjas, they're just guys with cheap suits and one bedroom condos and W-2s. They have boring day jobs where they stand on some dude's lawn with a shotgun for eight hours - sometimes they chat a little with the other guards, but otherwise it's just staring at the same hedges day in and day out.

Then a steroid enthusiast slips behind you and cracks your neck like a twist off beer cap - just another in the trail of dead leading into the compound. The actually monstrous human, though? The one that's been dumping toxic waste in the children's park or selling nukes to terrorists or whatever? Put your hands up bucco, because here in America there are laws and you will face justice.
There's a many Venture Brothers bits lampooning this.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

This D&D campaign map looks like poo poo DM.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

JFK Jr. is on the prowl at CPAC!

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1233057604500381697

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I think Mandie's kids need to change her Wifi password.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Skimming that OP's post history is, uh, quite the ride.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Wow, William Gibson's early material was really rough.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Oh no, the ninja turtles were just grooming my entire generation.
:tinfoil: When everyone thought 'reptilians' meant snakes or lizards, it was actually turtles all along :tinfoil:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

ashpanash posted:

I remember vividly when my friend suggested we join up with a service called "eternal earthbound pets" that charged evangelical nutters a monthly fee to assure them that, as atheists, we would take care of their pets after they got raptured.
I gotta say, as far as concepts for "fake scams to grift conservative idiots" go, that's a pretty great one.

Edit: c/p for page sniping:

jojoinnit posted:

A new conspiracy rises! The Trust!

Seems like a new version of the "Marine Law/Fringed Flag" stuff.

https://twitter.com/janiszewski_q/status/1289163066173722624?s=20

(I don't know what's with writing out posts and highlighting the words you like. Seems new but who knows.)
Yeah, that definitely reads like a blending of Q poo poo and Sovcit nuttery. Wonder if it'll take off with the wider Q crowd?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

this thread really is a honeypot for crazies
I suspect that if you kept this thread open long enough, you'd eventually attract every nutcase on the forums.

ILL Machina posted:

NDT mentioned this in a podcast I heard or something and said real conspiracies are fundamentally limited by the number of people who have to keep the secret.
Hell, even Tom Clancy would smugly write about this concept in his early books.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Risky Click posted:

Couldn't figure out why there were gigantic american-flag Q's on these gates I drive past near Yelm Washington. Seemed tacky for an estate of that magnitude.

Looked into what the gates are for.

Suddenly it all makes sense. :allears:

Video on the front page is an extremely prooooooooooooooo-click btw.
I love the huge early-2000's design energy of this site.
Oh no, how's he supposed to slay Qanon milfs from a hospital bed?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Captain Monkey posted:

I wish cloning technology was as advanced as qanon believes. I want my childhood dog back. :smith:
I didn't realize Philip J. Fry posted on these very forums!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Twelve by Pies posted:

Protestant churches (at least the only ones I've ever been to) use grape juice, not wine. The one I went to also for a long time used piece of bread cut up into little squares, though when I got older they started using the white wafers. But yeah, Protestants aren't into transubstantiation. They just think it's a symbolic ritual.

Then of course there's Lutherans, who believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the bread/wine, but that it's not actually transformed, so neither other Protestants nor Catholics are with them.

Anyway since you asked I wasn't sure and looked it up, there's a couple of articles that talk about how it's not good for Catholics to take communion at non Catholic churches.

So while evangelicals would definitely have the idea of "evil papist magic tricking you into a satanic ritual" for Catholics it's more "They're not qualified to give you communion and you shouldn't be doing something that might be mistaken for approval of their incorrect beliefs."
There's whole D&D style tables of which congregations one can receive a Catholic-valid sacrament from (example: http://rcchurch.com/uploads/Baptism_Guidelines_web.pdf), which I find amusing.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Hoo boy, that is a dark place.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ambitious Spider posted:

I don't remember if I thought of this independently or heard it on Last Podcast on the Left, but it'd make a great setting for a dry work place comedy. Like parks and recs or the office with aliens..
Men in Black: Nonhuman Resources

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

VitalSigns posted:

I considered writing out a full dramatic "now you are immune to rubella" short story treatment but I was worried everyone would hate it, you're welcome for sparing you that. I appreciate the critical feedback from everyone else I'll let you know when Trinity Broadcasting options my script.
I know your career isn't going great right now, but teasing your next film on Something Awful feels a little desperate Mr. Sorbo.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

^^^ Alright, that wiki article on Juan Garcia is loving hilarious.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

All this stuff, by the way, is why spy fiction doesn't really do anything for me, because the real stories are both much more interesting and intricate but also way, way funnier (in a bleakly comic way). I've already mentioned Spy Catcher as a great illustration of the world, but Gordievsky (and Kim Philby) have excellent books about them by Ben McIntyre, who seems to share my love for the sheer insanity of that world (and the even weirder - but more practical - world of WW2 spying for that matter).
You might like Best of Enemies by Gus Russo then. It's a reconstruction of a real-life story about two spies on opposite sides who ended up being genuine friends (and sorta tried to recruit one another along the way). It's a fun read, with double agents, betrayals, etc; and the names that will pop up at random make you go "wait, they were involved?!"

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Nov 9, 2021

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

VitalSigns posted:

"I just don't know how we're gonna afford Christmas this year"
"Gee what happened maw? Did mean old Boss MacGruthers down at the plant cancel your Christmas bonus?"
"Oh no he gave us more than ever, I spent it on flights to Dallas and premium Rolling Stones tickets to see a dead celebrity rise from the grave to become King of America as prophesied by an internet man's YouTube videos about Hebrew numerology"
:what:
"Pack your things I spent our mortgage payment on it too"

quote:

“I'm very worried about her safety,” one friend of a person inside the group told VICE News, requesting anonymity to speak openly about the situation. “We don't know if she's given him any money, but her husband is about to cancel her cards. She's blowing through money fast.”

The woman said her friend’s husband was making the decision to cancel the credit cards because he’s “worried about how he's gonna pay his mortgage this month.“
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Clever use of Photoshop to manipulate the same ball of dough into different poses.