Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So what's the endgame when (hopefully) Trump doesn't get a second term and nothing has come to pass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

:aaaaa:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If the deep state run the show how did trump get elected in the first place according to the q people

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Somfin posted:

I wonder if we could infect QAnon with the belief that there is a group of children being specifically genetically adapted for life underwater; denser than average and being tested at secret aquatic facilities.

They're calling them "anchor babies."

Maybe don’t give them more excuses to throw around racist concepts.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

I can only imagine what /interracial was save why it needed to be nuked

They’re white supremacists, it doesn’t take much imagination to crack this particular case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The X-man cometh posted:

I know this is totally airbrushed, but Melania has had a rough 4 years. She looks totally different now.

Unless Barron is currently the world’s tallest 12 year old this picture is way older than 4 years

poo poo is that even Barron? Trump is looking way younger too.

Edit: holy poo poo Barron Trump actually is the worlds tallest 14 year old I guess, I always thought he was older. gently caress me.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jan 22, 2021

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lammasu posted:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/01/23/oath-keepers-capitol-riot-sidner-pkg-ac360-vpx.cnn
So one of the Oath Keepers that stormed the capital is trans and that has broke my brain. How can anyone trans support trump? Does anyone have any insight into that kind of thought process?

How can any oppressed minority support their oppressor?

Brokebrains know no boundaries.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lammasu posted:

It's like a black person going to Klan rally. Trump has been the worst president for trans rights and thats saying a lot.

He’s been the worst president for loving everybody and yet thousands of *everybody* still turned up.

There’s nothing special about trans people that makes them immune to also being total loving idiots like anyone else.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

All conspiracies have crossover because if you’re loving stupid enough to buy into one of them you’re absolutely dumb enough to carry on down another rabbit hole or two.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tarnop posted:

Why learn to fly when you would have to look at the world through cockpit glass made by some globebrain.

Skydiving? What? No that sounds scary

You still have to wear goggles made by the same globebrains.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

packetmantis posted:

I was going to elaborate further, but you're literally cancelling a trans woman who was tortured for eight years for being a whistleblower because she hung out with the wrong people, and she even explained why she did it. So just gently caress you.

What does Chelsea Manning being trans have to do with making questionable decisions on who she gets pictured hanging out with?

It’s not a get out of jail free card that automatically indemnifies a person against being a dipshit, it’s just another part of a persons identity.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

JonathonSpectre posted:

Evil China: "We have created the bioweapon that will bring the world to its knees! mwahahahah!"

Also Evil China: "Let's release it in our own country first, right next to a virology institute! mwahahahahah!"

I think the argument is supposed to be that it was an accidental release, so not quite as stupid as this but still very stupid.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Trazz posted:

When you're so committed to thought-terminating cliches that you go crying to the mods because you encounter an atheist on the internet...

Gonna post a fedora meme at me? Surely THIS time it'll reverse the decline of religion.

I used to be this kind of atheist but in my defence I was 13 and it was 20 something years ago.

People don’t have to justify their faith to you.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Spinz posted:

Religion is literally delusional, as delusional as Qanon. It's obvious that Qanon is taking the place of or supplementing religious belief for many of these people.

Sorry that upsets some of you.

It doesn’t really matter most of the time because 99% of the woo woo nonsense religious people believe in is harmless to outsiders, so who gives a poo poo? It’s the same with the crazy crystal people and the ones who think they’re witches.

Save the militant atheist “you know Santa isn’t real either, right :smuggo:” bullshit for the ones who are actively trying to mould the world the rest of us have to live in to suit their particular brand of imaginary friend.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

That doesn't seem true at all. The subjugation of women in a ton of countries is based on religious norms, for example.

Cool now read the second half of my post that you didn’t quote.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Straight up bullshit

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Xakura posted:

But why would the globalists plan their attacks around the nom the guerre of a whistle-blower actively working against them? :thunk:

It’s not the globalists turning off the internet it’s the Q loyalists doing it so they can rise up and oust the deep state in the blackout.

If he is claiming it’s the globalists then it’ll be either of the standard conspiracy wingnut claims about anything:

They have to do it on a symbolic date because numerology/satanism demands it, or because they hide everything in plain sight so they can laugh at us all for falling for it.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s called Cif now dw, it was a whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

Uh shouldn't the characters be switched if we're supposed to agree with the one insisting pizza gate is real.

No that’s the scene where he’s telling her he banged her mum and she’s in denial