Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I wonder when the Q person is gonna try to start a money making scam out of all this “The *~deep state~* is on to me so I can’t post publicly anymore but if you join my new website and pay a nominal fee with a credit card so I can verify your identity you can get the latest information from me!” It just feels like the next logical step for this bullshit because I’m 99% sure Q doesn’t believe their own material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Prester Jane posted:

These are all very fair points. My contention with the RT interview is that it demonstrates that both Q and Russian propaganda are at least on the exact same page with regards to both each other and the general narrative they are pushing about Trump being in a covert war against the Deep State. It could certainly be just opportunism on the part of our RT, but that wouldn't necessarily explain why Q seems to parrot the Russian line on pretty much everything without fail. To me it seems very likely that the Narrative's that Q and Russian psyops are pushing are identical because they are acting more or less in coordination. It could be just crass opportunism on both sides, but I personally doubt it at this point

It could just be Q is running with the whatever is pumped out by Russia on his own. Remember a bunch of MAGA chuds already buy into everything the Russian misinformation campaign pushes. This could just be Q, buying into that already, role playing as a deep state spy or whatever and just saying the same poo poo and then dropping gibberish on top that can be tied into anything once something happens. It could be ink blots and /pol/ would find out how they tie into current events after the fact

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Of course the Rothschilds feature prominently into this. Wouldn’t be a complete right wing conspiracy if THE JEWS SHADOWY CABAL wasn’t a keystone of it all

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Since one of the corner stones of the Q bullshit is “Muller is secretly working for Trump” I wanna see how Muller raiding Trump’s attorney is going to be spun :allears:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Gamer gate would be inside the circle of Qanon garbage but Qanon also involves Satanic Panic poo poo from the 80’s and early 90’s. Remember Qanon makes references to Pizzagate and Podesta having secret Satanic cannibal dinners..err supposedly. The Q stuff is so vague that it allows every brand of right wing poo poo head to find their particular conspiracy in there somewhere. Like the deepstate being in league with both some Jewish cabal as well as a secret network of satanists the world over

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I really hope someone's let Pence in on that joke.

It wouldn’t matter you need to be human to understand jokes

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Wasn’t April the month Q said all the stuff would start coming out and the big booms would start happening? I’m guessing nothing happening again is another Deep State plot

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

It's always the gold standard.

I saw a graffiti removal guy cleaning some that said "google Qanon" near me. Great they're local now.

The thing is the political party in power keeps winking and nudging at the Qanon poo poo so it’s gonna spread faster then other conspiracy bullshit. Like imagine if during Obama’s presidency and while the democrats held majority they started to winkk and nod to 9/11 inside job bullshit. It would’ve fed the flame and you’d have a lot of people suddenly jumping on to that. It’s just the conspiracy the GOP is stoking happens to be one in which Democrats are running a shadowy cabal of Jewish-pedophile-satanists new world order Deep State crap and it’s going to lead to some violent people getting indoctrinated in this stuff that are going to get innocent people hurt. Hell we almost saw it when the GOP was toying with that pizzagate stuff and someone marched in there with a gun. The more they legitimize Qanon stuff the more likely someone’s going to attack a “Deep State” target

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The fact the pizzagate thing is still a thing after the key component of it, a basement at this pizza place, didn’t exist because the pizza joint physically doesn’t have a basement cements Qanon and Pizzagate people as the most out of touch conspiracy people. Other conspiracy stuff ties into stuff that actually exists with their insane theories but you have to ignore literal physical existence to believe in Qanon and Pizzagate because they both hinge on a secret ring of Satan pedophiles that have met in a location that is physically impossible :psyduck:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So at which point does a conspiracy theory become a cult? I feel like when you have prophets who are getting visions from god of how to decipher Qanon nothing letter and number strings we’ve plunged into cult territory

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Uh oh looks like there has been some dissidents amount the Q ranks. So like all groups seeking truth and what is real they are starting purges of any who remotely question Trump or Q

quote:

Six months from today!

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Q

Each passing day it becomes more and more obvious that history is being made. The swamp is being drained and the Great Awakening is upon us.

So, in the coming days we are going to focus /r/greatawakening/ on being Pro-Q and Pro-Trump.

The subs purpose and sidebar will be updated to reflect this.

Content questioning the validity of Q will be removed or blocked.
People uncommited to Q may find it uncomfortable. Negative types will be shown the way out.
New members will get an informative message to explain this is Pro-Q sub.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Potato Salad posted:

Still waiting for justice for Vince Foster

Aaaaany second now

Don’t you know? There already was justice for Vince Foster! Hillary was convicted in super secret federal court and now has to wear an ankle bracelet that tracks her movements. Once Trump has convicted the entire group of her and other new world order satanist child molester cannibal globalists he will ship them all to gitmo!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

SerialBrain2 is starting to emerge as the community’s first apostle. First Q links directly to his thread about the insider history of the thing, then he gets 300+ replies on this recent thread disavowing InfoWars and Alex Jones

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8izb08/corsi_gone_infowars_exposed_our_brothers_and/

How long before he gets a Patreon?

He’ll be baptized as a new prophet perhaps. I have to wonder what happens to the cultists who aren’t part of the heads of the scam who are suddenly thrust forward as one of the figures of their cult like this. Do they suddenly start having their own inside information and secret Trump affirming insider knowledge and if they do, do they actually believe it to be inside information or do they know they’re lying?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Facehammer posted:

People who follow Q are paranoid idiots with terminal cases of Just World fallacy, who desperately want some sense of control over a reality that's rapidly spiralling out of their comprehension, but aren't willing to go to the trouble of learning stuff or doing anything dangerous or engaging in introspection of any kind.

Q was created by someone who wants a following, any following, and happened upon a style that let them build one up out of that crowd.

That's really all you need for a pretty good explanation of the whole phenomenon. There's no grand goal, just the emergent result of the meeting of two particular varieties of diseased mind.

It’s both a Just World fallacy and insulating themselves from realizing their ideals and policy wants are both toxic to the general public and when actually enacted. So instead of it being they’re awful really it’s a shadow government cabal of child rapists sacrificing children to satanists and eating them that is the true reason poo poo is getting terrible, not because of the people they support and the ideals they hold. It’s why instead of a somewhat not insane conspiracy of simple crimes, the Deep State and Hillary and those they blame have to be a cartoonish combination of the worst things they can imagine thus pedophile cannibal child sacrificing global elites in league with the secret Jewish cabal of the new world order

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Goon Danton posted:

It's like the Wu-Tang torture skit, but white and lovely.

Shits gonna be funny when Bug Daddy Trump falls over dead with a Big Mac jammed in his mouth while Hillary keeps on going. I wonder how many “HILLARY KILLED TRUMP” threads we’ll see

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

Remember when I said that this SerialBrain2 poster was going to become Q’s first apostle?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8jvoo7/dr_corsi_from_infowars_says_he_knows_who_q_is_as/

It’s just a dumb Hallmark card of a post with the tag line “WE ARE ALL Q”, but with over 300 replies it’s clear that this guy is favored amongst the Q crowd. How long before he starts receiving “special access” and “unique insights” from Q? I give it a month.

It’s going to go on for a month or two but another true Prophet of Q will rise from the ranks, grow in popularity, then denounce and cast down SerialBrain2 as a secret Deep State agent while declaring themselves as the voice to listen to. We’ll see this repeat every month or two

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

And some of the broke brains took that to be validation that Q is actually Trump, instead of the ravings of a smooth-brain moron.

These two things are the same to be honest

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

There is literally a fight where you have to capture a very well modeled burger king after fighting down a suburban street and then use glorious american automated sentry guns to defend it from waves of angry russians, presumably very keen on capturing your tactical burger stockpile.

It's a game that needs to be experienced, and it's not even slightly ironic.

The devs also brought in Ollie North as a consultant for the story just to really hammer the point home

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So if Wikileaks is calling this out we can at least rule out if being a Russian state operated thing. It really is most likely some 4chan person riding high on having crazy people hanging on to the gibberish they post

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

It's more funny that they only just decided to give a poo poo now, it's not like she hasn't been doing this for ages.

She’s said some stupid poo poo before but this was straight up anti-Jewish Soros collaboration with Nazis white nationalism bullshit she pulled. I think it’s proof that QAnon stuff rots brains you can see her twitter get more openly racist and unhinged after she starts tweeting Q crap

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Remulak posted:

I still 100% believe that Rosanne believes this is a bit. Or at least she will claim so. This is independent of medical issues.

Also, lol, ‘racially charged’? Wasn’t this just ‘racist’?

I’m having fun reading cdan and watching the qfans vanish as quickly as they arrived. Goddamn the antisemitism though, it’s gone off the charts instead.

QAnon has always been steeped in antisemitism. It’s part Satanic Ritual Panic sure but it’s also part rich Jewish people control everything Nazi conspiracies. It’s not just happenstance that Barr went from QAnon stuff to Soros; that’s a feature. The child eating cannibal stuff is basically another form of blood libel really. A secret satanic cult, that is run by the Jews of course, abduct white children to eat them to gain power. It’s literally Jewish people kidnapping kids to kill and use in religious rituals all over again with a very thin veneer of paint applied to pass it off as new

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I wonder how the Qtips will react now that Roseanne has gone on twitter saying she didn’t believe any of the stuff she posted she was high on Ambien. Maybe it’s really a coded message!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Given SA had a major part in the creation of both 4chan (and all the horrors that sprung from there) and Weird Twitter (everyone from @dril to Da Share Z0ne are known goons) and those two things are fairly central to the right- and left-wing narrative on the internet respectively, you absolutely could do a whole chalkboard proving that SA is the Bohemian Grove of the internet.

4Chan is our greatest sin. Its our modern Prometheus; malformed and cast out after its creation it has since returned to destroy what we’ve loved

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Our president is so brave for fending off assassination attempts I just made up in my head that could be linked to a phrase :psyduck: That uh...that sure is some logic there

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So has the Q collective hive mind just purged the whole “this former mod of a group had Q’s login information and he’s know for exploiting crazy right wingers for personal gain” thing?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

KiteAuraan posted:

Cannot loving wait for local archaeologists to be forced to reveal that it's a Classic Period Hohokam site or something (Tucson area is full of them) and that these motherfuckers are digging up Native graves.

Also, that is not a child's skull.

It’s either that or some poor person who tried to cross the border and died from exposure. In which case the Qultists have just helped shown why Trump’s immigration stances are vile and inhumane because they lead to grueling deaths

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One interesting thing is the running thread of an almost narcissistic nature running through all these posts. Everyone of their family/friends is dumb and stupid but once THE PLAN happens they’ll be looked up to rightfully, finally, as the true geniuses and hero’s, and in the case of one post :psyduck:, masters they’ve been all this time

I feel really bad for the young children of these people who aren’t old enough to escape them

quote:

Completely surrounded, no one really believes me, children's movies and songs keep getting turned off and starts family arguments, but it is so loud and in your face, it is upsetting to watch my kids energy being sucked away by the tv. The luciferian type of references in the diary of a wimpy kid movie are very blatant. Patience is necessary.

Imagine you or your parents getting into a fight because one of your parents think Satan is sucking your life energy out via Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jun 9, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So after President Pissbaby was spoken to like the child he is at the G7 conference the Qult have now decided everyone there is part of the satanist cabal

To top it all off they’re now speculating that other heads of state like Trudeau (who they also now believe wore fake eyebrows to G7 because he dresses as women sometimes too :psyduck:) will either have until February to surrender and be sentenced to Gitmo via military tribunals or the US will invade all of Europe/Canada with the seemingly only other country that is not run by Satanist and our one true ally, which is of course, Russia in order to kill them all and then rebuild every European country that didn’t surrender to be free from evil satanist cannibals

I’m going to guess that Russia suddenly swinging in to be the United States one true secret non-child eating satanist ally is how they’re prepping themselves when more and more leaks show how much Trump is compromised by Russia

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jun 11, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

More burnt toast.

So how long has the Q line been that Putin and Russia are innocent and were simply FRAMED BY THE DEEP STATE? I can’t think of any other conspiracy out there that both supports the highest office in the US and shady former KGB members as true defenders of freedom. It’s like some bizzaro world conspiracy spilled into our reality

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So according to the Qult the good heads of state fighting for freedom are Trump, Putin, and loving Kim Jung Un. The evil ones are the entirety of our long standing ally countries. Ok yeah I could totally see this being a Russian psy op to gently caress up relations between countries at this point because :wtf:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

This was found on /r/greatawakening by TMoR. It's really, really nuts. It did not originally have paragraphs. You're welcome.

Hundreds of years of corruption will be taken out of the US government....um so I guess the US government has always been evil globalist Satan baby eaters? We aren’t that old :psyduck:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

There’s also supposed to be an EO ordering the release of the unredacted report. Whoever is writing the Q drops has kinda hosed up on this one. The report was barely redacted, basically said nothing, and didn’t charge anyone. It’s a classic case of over-promising and under delivering.

I was looking in the Q reddit and their excuse is this and I poo poo you not; the report was redacted! There wasn’t very many black lines on it because entire pages were redacted and simply removed from the IG report and there’s a version with all these missing papers and Trump has it

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s kind of amazing how quick the BIG BOOM of the IG report that was going to reveal all oneveryone has already pretty much been forgotten by the Qult

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So I ventured on to the QAnon reddit board and with all the time sensitive dates having fallen flat on their faces it’s devolved into basically the_donald 2.0 with a light smattering of conspiracy. The top threads are about Trump talking poo poo about the Red Hen and then various tweets about immigration. I wonder if the thrill of the LARP is wearing off for a lot of Qultists and now they’re reverting to just regular lovely people instead of bat poo poo insane lovely people

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Who's gonna bite the bullet and google "adolf hitler quotes" to find out that Hitler never even said that?

It’s a quote that has been applied to both Hitler and Stalin which neither said. The closest thing in Mein Kampf to that quote is about how people who are not good for the state having children is a bad thing (like say immigrants having children if you’re a Nazi gently caress)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

Looks like they’re starting to issue ultimatums: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8wafvw/this_is_the_put_up_or_shut_up_month_as_stated_by/

“Either indict every single politician, celebrity I don’t like, my stupid neighbor Jeff, and the CIA agent who lives in my head in the next month or am I SO LEAVING”

j/k we all know what happens when prophecy fails

The thing that gets me is you have posts stating if nothing happens in July then it means Q is fake...but then the next sentence will be about taking the fight in some other way to the Deep State child eating Satan cannibals but that entire conspiracy is all based on poo poo Q has said :psyduck: “gently caress you, you were never real and lied to us from the start but I’m still gonna take your bullshit conspiracy as gospel”

Also:

quote:

1. Exposure and prosecution of Israeli Mossad/Intelligence for orchestrating 9/11
2. Arrest/elimination of entire Rothschilds, Soros and all other globalist family mafias
3. Complete nationalization of EVERY SINGLE central bank in the world, back to their respective countries.
4. Complete dismantling of the Satanic-Masonic-Illuminati cult of high-level, child killing, Luciferian psychos

I know the Rothchilds and Soros are up on their list for the crimes of being Jewish with lots of money but when did THE JEWS DID 9/11 get rolled into the Qult?

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 7, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

At this point the person behind Q could come out, explain it’s a LARP, produce detailed videos and explanations of the bullshit and the Qult would dig through it for hidden meaning. I fear it’s only a matter of time before a splinter group turns violent as they warp reality more and more in their heads

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ratoslov posted:

Of course, with the same incredibly low standards of evidence, you could take any random photo and use it to prove that Trump is a long time fan of My Little Pony and is going to nationalize Hasbro in order to de-canonize the Friendship is Magic era and bring it back to it's greatness in the '80s for the true fans.

I was half asleep reading this and it just made me realize there is probably a sizable part of the Qult that is also bronys since there’s a large overlap of MAGA and bronys somehow :psyduck: Someone stop this world I want off now

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Honestly part of me thinks SB2 is Q/part of the group that runs Q and basically is used for damage control. Q makes some bullshit predictions that don’t come true/fucks up like the iPhone Air Force One reflection and SB2 appears with these overwhelming graphs and excuses to make sure the Qult doesn’t falter as prediction after prediction falls flat on its face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

New PseudoBrain2 post!

There's a lot of text there. Mostly it just seems like the usual "The libs/dems/deep state is in panic!!" for the 120th time.

Yeah SerialBrain is part of the same psyop as Q I’m certain now. Trump had a cataclysmicly bad day and sacred prophet and Q whisperer SerialBrain already has a huge post and some random Q droolings to sooth any Qultists mind thinking maybe Trump really is a Russian stooge. No no don’t worry really Putin is our best friend, everyone else is in collusion with the bad Russians (which again Putin is not he’s the good Russians) and Q is, of course, super 100% right