Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hexel posted:

ok when is the less than $100 beta?

No beta has been announced. The only way to get access right now is the $10,000 tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Zil posted:

Next Goon project?

Yeah right after City of Heroes.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Ehud posted:

I'm sure there will be limits, but it still has the potential to be hilarious and a fun skill.

I'm more dubious about the idea that the summoner is gonna be conjuring up walls to protect allies. That sounds like a potential mob pathing nightmare in dungeons. Maybe they'll make it so that the mob aggros the wall itself and attacks it?

Who knows? I just like all the silly ability ideas they have.

I mean, with non instanced dungeons and certain named mobs not having static spawn locations, it would be pretty cool to race another group to a named and win because you summoned a ladder that let you skip clearing a bunch of trash or whatever. I doubt that’s how it will usually turn out though.