Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Methinks it’s time we got together and had a fairly freakin’ sweet ;) TVIV style simulwatch. What say you, Imps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
You have my axe.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

go away

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids

:mrwhite:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Freakin' sweet, OP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It will be hard to top the Warcraft movie in terms of awesomeness but I'll be tuning in.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Methinks it’s time we got together and had a fairly freakin’ sweet ;) TVIV style simulwatch. What say you, Imps?

hell. freakin. yes.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The misspelling of one of videogame's most iconic characters is very triggering to me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

seth macfarlane once again getting some epic nerd cred with his on point nostalgia references, much like every other episode of family guy this episode will be rated do not miss by me and all the other fans down at stewiecentral.com

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I was exhausted last night and ended up missing this. Anyone able to catch it?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Family guy AND world of warcraft? 2004 was a sweet year.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Petah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
perhaps

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's about time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I was exhausted last night and ended up missing this. Anyone able to catch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Lq-_Thvxk

i laughed my rear end off for like 10 whole minutes. seth macfarlane you beautiful genius!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i laughed my rear end off for like 10 whole minutes. seth macfarlane you beautiful genius!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though that's the most soulless, least funny, most apocalyptic thing I've ever seen, I still laughed because Leroy Jenkins is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"I'm coming up with 32... point 33... repeating of course, percentage of survival" gets me every time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Anyone got a link to the synthy Far5 leather wallet post? I'm on mobile atm and can't seem to locate it. tia

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cobalt Viper posted:

Anyone got a link to the synthy Far5 leather wallet post? I'm on mobile atm and can't seem to locate it. tia

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3852866

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Oh it got goldmined. Nice.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HELL yes... and to think, people say TV shows are stupid...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

family guy is consistently the smartest show on tv

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Even though that's the most soulless, least funny, most apocalyptic thing I've ever seen, I still laughed because Leroy Jenkins is awesome.

I remember when it came out I wrote down the youtube url on a piece of paper so I could go into my brother's room and show the clip to him.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Syncopated posted:

I remember when it came out I wrote down the youtube url on a piece of paper so I could go into my brother's room and show the clip to him.

Awesome

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

family guy is consistently the smartest show on tv

I’ve actually taken to calling it Fagily Gay.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Syncopated posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some guy on Overwatch was going through his really elaborate plan and what he was going to do as Widowmaker or whatever on Blizzard World and I broke out the 32.33 repeating of course and it was a big hit with everyone else, though that guy didn't know what I was talking about. Fail.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Some guy on Overwatch was going through his really elaborate plan and what he was going to do as Widowmaker or whatever on Blizzard World and I broke out the 32.33 repeating of course and it was a big hit with everyone else, though that guy didn't know what I was talking about. Fail.

awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Should’ve gone a step further and thrown in the 4 STR 4 STM leather belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I command you to buy the DLC

• Locked thread