Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

seth macfarlane once again getting some epic nerd cred with his on point nostalgia references, much like every other episode of family guy this episode will be rated do not miss by me and all the other fans down at stewiecentral.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I was exhausted last night and ended up missing this. Anyone able to catch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Lq-_Thvxk

i laughed my rear end off for like 10 whole minutes. seth macfarlane you beautiful genius!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

family guy is consistently the smartest show on tv

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Some guy on Overwatch was going through his really elaborate plan and what he was going to do as Widowmaker or whatever on Blizzard World and I broke out the 32.33 repeating of course and it was a big hit with everyone else, though that guy didn't know what I was talking about. Fail.

awesome

• Locked thread