Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Thread banner by kiichii
Welcome to our debacle. This thing we're doing. This idiot venture. Here at Let's Multiplay, me and my brother do as god intended and hunker down with multiplayer games, usually ones we've never touched before, with the aim of killing a few brain cells, making each other laugh, and just seeing if they're any good. Unconventional? Yes. Funconventional? Also yes.

We don't know what the gently caress we're doing. Please enjoy.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Kicking things off with a staple of multiplayer in the form of Worms Ultimate Mayhem, wherein we are joined by fellow goon GamesAreSupernice.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
This game is best played with an official blue-colored Dualshock 4. I regrettably forgot to set up the motion controls for fully immersive grenade throwing.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

its an unorthodox method but I recommend playing it using a buncha bare copper wires jammed into a parallel port

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Some quality names and gaming 'talent' on display here, folks. :mmmhmm:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yapping Eevee posted:

Some quality names and gaming 'talent' on display here, folks. :mmmhmm:

Look, we're still getting our worm legs.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Winning with one Worm, 1 HP left, is something I've never seen before. This LP is going into amazing places already.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Happy Easter!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

did anyone reading this thread ever play that Shrek game growing up or something? I had no idea it even existed, though the year it came out was also the year I played almost nothing but CounterStrike and UT'99

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Peanut Butler posted:

did anyone reading this thread ever play that Shrek game growing up or something? I had no idea it even existed, though the year it came out was also the year I played almost nothing but CounterStrike and UT'99

There's an even less popular Shrek party game. I bet LizWiz couldn't find it in any offline store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

GamesAreSupernice posted:

There's an even less popular Shrek party game. I bet LizWiz couldn't find it in any offline store.

*Arrested Development narrator voice* He could.

• Locked thread