Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Can you believe that donald trump is the president
yes
no
View Results

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
yes or no answer here please, can you really believe that donald trump is the president lol. This thread is only for discussing this question, take your other trump memes to the trump thread trolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gay

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

:same:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

goku

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

trump isn't actually president
im gay

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
trupm

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
*takes pants off*

don't mind me...just getting comfortable

:cabot:

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Please stop trolling my thread :nono: I f you want to spam trump memes you have seven other threads...

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Donald Trump? The guy from The Apprentice?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Man Musk posted:

Donald Trump? The guy from The Apprentice?

Yes

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Please stop trolling my thread :nono: I f you want to spam trump memes you have seven other threads...

did u just tell the trolls to invade my thread?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
are we talking about Donald "Home Alone 2" Trump or what?

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the guy from the apprentice??????

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

What's worse, once he's gone nobody will believe us that he ever was.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

it took some effort but yes

i can believe donald trump is the president

too many chuds

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
Ever since Hilary was the nominee.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
yea

absolutely

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

No but can you,explain existence? Or anything at all

Have you ever thought about the beginning of everything? It couldn't be the beginning because there would have to be something before it. Even nothingness is something, so what was before infinite nothingness?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

buddhanc posted:

No but can you,explain existence? Or anything at all

Have you ever thought about the beginning of everything? It couldn't be the beginning because there would have to be something before it. Even nothingness is something, so what was before infinite nothingness?

piss tape

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
In retrospect it’s tough to believe we didn’t elect a Donald Trump sooner

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

thread bookmarked OP thx

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump will make this thread great again.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Donald Trump? The racist scam artist spray-tanned TV personality? He's president? This is a hosed up April Fool's joke op

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i can't believe there was a time when trump wasn't president

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
no way thats stupid as gently caress

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
oh you meant of america? yeah i can see it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
When i walked into the voting booth this great miasma fell upon me like some weighted net thrown over my head. My body seemed to move in slow motion. I was walking through a current that tugged me towards that glowing screen. I looked down and jerked as my hand, with some fiendish mind of its own, had already moved itself inches from the screen.

I noticed that i was shaking and my eyes were transfixed on the back of my hand. I wanted to look at the screen but it felt as if some great beast was staring me down. A surge of instinct was keeping me from looking like some invisible magnet pushing back. An internal whip crack ringed through my head as my eyes slid across the flickering canvass to see one name standing alone. "Donald J Trump" I didn't realize what had happened at the time but an animated checkmark danced in the box beside his crimson name.

All the light seemed to drain away from the edge of my vision. A great rumbling shook everything as if some ancient beast was waking. I felt myself sliding backwards through the curtains, a rythmic pounding at my temples as the last of the light came to a single pin prick.

I felt a great push, coming at regular intervals. The clothes and trappings of my past self were gone. In there place a patina of slime and ragged giblets covered me and my now hairless body. A great, giant hand reached for me and in its firm grasp I started to scream.

"Thank you for your vote, it counted today!"

The old woman beamed at me with stained teeth and used both hands to slowly press an "I Voted" sticker on my chest. Her waterlogged hands spread across my chest and she pulled herself into a hug. I felt a slight tug at my ear. Had she pulled it with her hand or her lips?

I found myself outside, a blast of cold air and sunlight blinding me. I turned to say something but the door was shut and boarded over. The Community Center building that had been my designated voting place had now become a derelict gas station. How did I get here? What had I become? Was I the same person that had waited in line this morning?

This is now the Age of Trump and I fear what dark horrors my search for hidden knowledge had unleashed.

DryGoods has issued a correction as of 15:59 on Apr 1, 2018

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i dont believe it but its true

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i can't believe donald trump is not butter

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i can believe it, but i'll post my reasons in a different thread.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

AND I can't believe that Donald Trump is the president.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich