Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keykey
Mar 28, 2003

On a side note, anybody else get a good laugh from Horn Hub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Terrible Robot posted:

best april fools joke I saw all day, apart from this:

Haha, that's pretty great too. Did you see Nvidia academy? It's an amazing troll: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-academy-of-gaming/geforce-academy-select-major/

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

The Door Frame posted:

Dags? You like dags?
We foster dags

Catte ain't got time for dags bullshit...

Catte likes sitting and watching catte stories on the tv.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Black Panther loving owns. Wrinkle In Time... ehhhh. It's not bad but it's also not all that good either.

I've heard mixed reviews of Black Panther, I'm going to catch it tomorrow night since I finally got my moviepass in the mail. I've heard everything from it was amazing to if I'm going to see it for a superhero movie, I'll be disappointed since Black Panther in the Captain America: Civil War was a superhero and in his movie, it's basically an origin story with very little superhero content, however it was a better political space movie than Phantom Menace. I'm going to watch it in the same mindset as I watched The Beach in and I'll probably be pleasantly surprised.

Fermented Tinal posted:

I laughed in the theatre. I am enjoying the new movies and I don't give a gently caress if they are just rehashes and side stories that are outside the EU. They're certainly better than the prequels.

Absolutely this, and TLJ essentially reprises Benicio Del Toro's role of Franky loving Four Fingers in space! =D

keykey fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 4, 2018

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Adiabatic posted:

Everyone should get Pulsar, btw

The first car I almost received for free was a smurf blue Pulsar with a ton of rust patina.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

NumbersMatching320 posted:

Doesn't Cali still do a bunch of PCP? You ever see someone fight while on PCP?

Meth and weed are the drugs of choice in CA. You ever see a tweaker fight for their right to California comfort (Mexican) food? It's a scary thing to behold. They'll cut you without thinking twice.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

KakerMix posted:

Goddamn Facebook marketplace is so Facebook.

Firearms including your "truck" (weapon of mass destruction) are off limits, prepper.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This crazy website all about how modern automobile steering and suspension causes autism and arthritis got posted in AI a couple years back: http://www.miketomich.com/

Holy poo poo, I've not seen an amazingly tinfoil'ish display like that since the early 2000's.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Wait, how do they meet their fleet average fuel economy numbers?

2 words, electric cars. It's how every manufacturer pads their fleet fuel economy numbers. Manufacturers don't give a poo poo that nobody is buying lovely range electric vehicles because they get subsidized anyway, so let Joe tax payer foot the bill for higher mpg targets.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Seminal Flu posted:

From the article "the discs were never sold."

Depending on the discs, they could have came with preinstalled product keys that once online they automatically activate. Dell/HP use to have those. We stopped getting those around the HP dc8200 series when they came with windows 8.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

I just don't get how he thought any of that was a good idea.

Because e-waste, maaaaaaan. The 0's and 1's should be freeeeeee!

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

North/South Korean Dictator/President passed over into each other's side in the neutral zone an hour ago for a Korean summit. Clearly, they did the math and realized they couldn't defeat Thanos single-handedly.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

The Locator posted:

So I got an email from Ford today. The fucksticks are dropping my vehicle health reports (sent via my mobile phone from Sync), which is the only way those retards made it possible to see percentage of oil life remaining. They are doing this for model years all the way up through 2016 due to 'old technology'.

I got the same email, however have never used it anyway so whatevs... In any case on my wife's 2013 taurus, oil life is under information on the left hand side of controls.
Information>system check>oil life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Rhyno posted:

MCU movies are better than all other comic movies and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I think the important thing to remember here is post Disney acquisition.

• Locked thread