Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I was a part of a group interview once. I was 17, and it was for hot topic. I wore khakis and a white button down because duh but everyone else wore goth crap soo clearly I was not on the same page as everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

InitialDave posted:

"I figured your thing was selling 'alternative' clothing, and seeing as I'm the only one here dressed differently, I guess I have a better idea what that means than you do".
I dodged a studded bullet with invader zim stickers on it. One of the questions was what our favorite band was.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Boy you really like that username huh

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Why not just drive it?

chrisgt posted:

Why does it matter if the panel gap is off on the saturn? Throw a new fender on the stupid thing and just drive it to the grave. It still goes and stops, right? So it's fine, take the insurance money and send it.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-A1272J-Clear-Japan-Quantity/dp/B00EWNWPR2

?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Better on some stuff, worse on some stuff.

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-G6,Google-Nexus-6P/phones/10379,9587

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
And when you tell them about it they'll most likely tell you to keep whatever it is and they'll send a new one.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
A church that only exists in a movie?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I just bought a house my dudes. :eyepop: :captainpop: :chanpop: :psypop: :trumppop: :bernpop: :popeye: :randpop: :shittypop:

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Apr 30, 2018

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
No garage geez way to take the wind out of my sails.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Its yellow, so no not really.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
:toot: :homebrew: :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003