Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Covok posted:

Which means...?

A lot of olds identified with the Rosanne being an old white national alex jones conspiracy spouting parent whise kids hat her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

I thought there was a Superman for all seasons :rimshot:

https://youtu.be/53VUs8dlUt4

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

Just wait till wednesday and buy as many copies of Action Comics #1000 as you can in as many variant covers as you can find.

Ka-ching!

Make sure to burn them.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Is this that evil costumer you always talked about? Too nad he likes the same comic as you.

Why no I havent read the thread.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I ran a gas station whose company policy was card everyone for all tobacco and alcohol products.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, but did you actually do that?

Everyone but regulars. There is a number of companies that will send in "secret shoppers" to evaluate the story and make sure you ID. The company I worked for had 2 contracted to do this. If your employee/store was caught not IDing they can be terminated. There are also the cops whobsend in minors to "sting" the stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

site posted:

Yeah at my store they had secret shoppers, the cops had their own stings and periodically the security guy would check video of the store to make sure we were IDing it was pretty strict

Yep. I had to fire a guy who didn't ID.

The best part of the police stings is they arrest the clerk on duty, fine them, fine the store, and some states allow them to fine the managers.

Edit:
Most of the regulars were pretty good about having the ID out for show or knowing if we asked a big wig was around and not to make a fuss.

• Locked thread