Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
I love my sketchers golf shoes with the memory foam. Sixty bux and very comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION

mattfl posted:

I got it, I need to get to the post office still!

Snap, I forgot I sent that to you.

Don't forget about me!

Shrapnig, money incoming.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Money sent for Mr. shrapnig.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Where we sending the money to? Traveling at the moment so will send tomorrow night.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Douchebag posted:

Where we sending the money to? Traveling at the moment so will send tomorrow night.

I sent you a PM.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

So why does everyone seem to hate Reed?

I know nothing about the guy

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So why does everyone seem to hate Reed?

I know nothing about the guy

Unverified rumours about him cheating and a punchable face. He's probably OK.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Halo14 posted:

Unverified rumours about him cheating and a punchable face. He's probably OK.

I think the cheating is verified, at least the stuff in the qualifiers for college tournaments. Plus he was kicked out of one school and suspended at another even after winning them 2 titles. Seems like he might have outgrown most of that stuff but he's still a loner without any real friends on tour from the sounds of things. It's hard to know what to believe though since most of the articles and stuff are pretty one sided.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
He and Bubba are really good friends. Hence why Bubba was there waiting for him at the end.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

I sent you a PM.

Just sent the money, sorry for the delay and congrats.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

7 of you 11 losers have sent me money.

I'm going to put my PayPal in this post in the hope that the rest of you are honorable lads.

jvitolojr at yahoo dot com

I would like to stress a point as this isn't the first time I've won one of these but please put your SA username in your note when you send your money so it's easy to know who is and isn't a deadbeat.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Pay the man goddamnit.

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

Maybe they had a dozen balls customized with dickbutt on them and are waiting on them to get done.... I mean you did bet on Patrick reed.

But yeah, pay the guy. It’s only 20 bucks, this being the golf thread I know everyone that posts in it has had a bad round where they lost $20 worth of balls. Like Sergio lmao

dangling pointer fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Apr 13, 2018

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

I'm going to put my PayPal in this post in the hope that the rest of you are honorable lads.

I would like to stress a point as this isn't the first time I've won one of these but please put your SA username in your note when you send your money so it's easy to know who is and isn't a deadbeat.
Sent you filthy animal

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

Money sent!

Also mailed out the ball marker today too. :)

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Yeah, not everyone paid up last masters when I/Sergio won, but I was happy enough with his win that I wasn't going to call some goons out. But yes, if you enter, you gotta pay.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

Yeah, not everyone paid up last masters when I/Sergio won, but I was happy enough with his win that I wasn't going to call some goons out. But yes, if you enter, you gotta pay.

9/11 never forget. I'm honestly not expecting much more than that. When I won a year or two ago not everyone paid either so I'm not worried about it.

It's also why I stressed that you put your username in the comment when you send money so people know who is and isn't a deadbeat.

There are probably 8-10 people who post here regularly enough and who I've exchanged money with for Major bets and whatnot that I recognize their names in PayPal but it does make reconciling things easier.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

If people are not paying out, shouldn't you be keeping track of them, so they can't participate in future wagers?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sataere posted:

If people are not paying out, shouldn't you be keeping track of them, so they can't participate in future wagers?

That was my point about putting the SA username in the PayPal comments. Joe Smith could be anyone but no one is going to pay out and claim they're Sataere when they're not.

It's been pretty universal with the couple bets that I've won and what I've heard from others that not everyone pays out.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
I put "Booo! Patrick Reed Booo!" in my comment. Hope that helped.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Halo14 posted:

I put "Booo! Patrick Reed Booo!" in my comment. Hope that helped.

You've sent me money before you big loser, I'm not concerned about you.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

You've sent me money before you big loser, I'm not concerned about you.

I paid you last year too because you’re on my paypal favorites list (their choice not mine haha).

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Doxx and humiliate all the non-paying loser goons for all pools for all eternity. :commissar:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

It’s $20 you cheap bastards. That’s pretty standard for office pool bets, not that I would know.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Shrapnig posted:

That was my point about putting the SA username in the PayPal comments. Joe Smith could be anyone but no one is going to pay out and claim they're Sataere when they're not.

It's been pretty universal with the couple bets that I've won and what I've heard from others that not everyone pays out.

My point is you need to post who hasn't paid. Public shame them. (Also, I suspect sometimes people legitimately forget. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Paying now :toot:

edit: Something's up with Paypal right now. I'm getting an error when I try using both the website and the mobile app. I'll try again during the daytime.

edit2: sent!

shyduck fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 15, 2018

• Locked thread