Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

I’ll take Kevin Kisner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Every golf tournament should hand those out. Allow it once a year in Phoenix and only on the 16th hole. Ban those assholes for life too.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

That was amazing. Jack crying is amazing.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Finau did dislocate his ankle. Xrays negative, has an MRI in the morning and if its OK he's going to try to play. But he's still an idiot.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

mattfl posted:

These announcers are funny.

Oh this isn't a hole you can go at the pin at, take your 20' from behind the hole and get out.

Tiger proceeds to go right at the hole and is about 8' below it...

yeah but 14 is loving evil if you're in the wrong spot. Poor Tommy.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Sergio, aka Tin Cup, is gonna have a long weekend.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

That was the most painful thing I've ever seen. RIP Sergio. 6 in the water on 15.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Fun round 1. Weather is all over the place the next 3 days so this will be a fun weekend of golf to watch I think.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Where we sending the money to? Traveling at the moment so will send tomorrow night.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

I sent you a PM.

Just sent the money, sorry for the delay and congrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

You've sent me money before you big loser, I'm not concerned about you.

I paid you last year too because you’re on my paypal favorites list (their choice not mine haha).

• Locked thread