Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
OP is unsustainable. Should have been completely recycled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Always worth mentioning:

That the non-unionists who were trained in Dubai got the arse and no compensation/remuneration from Patricks. Never side with the bosses.
The press howled derision at the union picket lines for allowing their children to participate and get attacked by rabid private security dogs.:psyboom:
The architect was one Peter Reith. The same sack of poo poo who knowingly fabricated children overboard and repeatedly lied to Parliament and the Nation at large about it.

Lying
Nasty
Polakovs

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

bell jar posted:

Yeah, if you gently caress up in the Greens you're forced to run as an MP
It happened to Ken!

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

gucci bane posted:

edit: also this UBI poo poo falls apart when you realize the rich people talking about this will never give enough money to it so it'll effectively create a huge underclass that will likely have no class mobility over generations and will be stuck in UBI hell forever.
So only a little better than what we have now.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Thialand is a military dictatorship for fucks sake. So like the ALP really.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Why is the idea of cooking food for a living somehow inherently oppressive
'Cause it's woman's work. Duh!

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Goal Lip Poll I

New Leader - Pantsu Forall

Fibre to the credit card.

Gun Control Out of Control

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-09/gun-thefts-in-australia-double-in-a-decade/9631484

"responsible" gun owners

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-09/good-samaritan-assaulted-by-man-he-tried-to-rescue-from-water/9632582?WT.ac=statenews_nsw

quote:

While the incident unfolded, a man in a nearby unit block on Wulumay Close in Rozelle was holding a rifle at the PolAir helicopter.

However, it is believed the 47-year-old was actually using the rifle's telescope to get a better look at what was happening on the harbour.

He has now been charged with not keeping the firearm safe, not keeping ammunition stored in a locked container, unauthorised use and handling a firearm under the influence of alcohol.

He was granted conditional bail.

And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky silencer laws!

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Teddybear posted:

So is Turnbull getting turfed or nah?
Yes, Astro turfed.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

aejix posted:

Come on tones, where are you. Very disappointed. This was meant to be your day to just go fuckin apeshit on every media platform that would put a mic in front of you
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-09/malcolm-turnbull-says-he-regrets-newspoll-comment-tony-abbott/9633414 It's not enough but he gave it a shot.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

i only post earnestly from the heart
I think you need to urgently consult an anatomy textbook.

-/-

It would seem that we have come back to the place we were in during the fifties and sixties. Fundamental dissatisfaction with the ruling elite is forcing a counter culture to rise up. Let's hope this lot do better at it tank Boomers Co.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Yeah screw those weaners.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

G-Spot Run posted:

Something about people quoting me makes me feel attacked.
*hugs*

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

What are they asking for?
Less surfboards and clocks.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

asio posted:

cartoon criminal syndicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpzX7Grk7k

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Don Dongington posted:

Are they worried about civilians, or officers
Officers. Those fuckers have all been to Duntroon. Who knows what they'll do with an innocent rock!

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

hooman posted:

Nationalise aged care now.
What about a royal commission?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Lid posted:

How do we view shoplifters?
You know the answer! Lifter or leaner? It's right in front of you.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Sparticle posted:

I wish we could send this thread to Ipswich
It will just get recycled in the dodgeyest way possible. GG Sparticle.

EDIT - I'll be in Brisbane on the W/E maybe I can fix it :shrug:

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Solemn Sloth posted:

We should start charging Japanese people to come and celebrate the bombing of Darwin imo
Celebrate them doing a piss poor job there?

I use ANZAC day as a way of filtering out the complete gently caress stains who would use it to cash in:

Looks like I'll have to change financial institutions.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
I'm torn. On the one hand anime is complete garbage fire poo poo but...

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Gentleman Baller posted:

Mario is not anime, please enjoy the art for its profound, evocative message.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Notable anime hero Super Mario
Trap sprung.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
http://getup.to/rlgq5cEwNFK3XcJN8

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

You should all ask lowtax to refund your accounts.
Approximately how much for you to never post again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

PayPal me $4,500 and I will never post again. Presumably you won't have any trouble getting this money from a thread full of people that don't understand the value of money and when offered it for free just say golly thanks.
More shameless rent seeking from an ALP shill. Nobody surprised.

Come back with a realistic price and we'll talk.

• Locked thread