Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Continuing streamer chat, what's the thread's preference for solo/duo/squad streamrs? I have no idea why, but I loathe watching non-solo streams unless it's like Ninja with Drake or Ninja with Shroud or some other hot shot celeb stuff.

I used to be a fan of Muselk, but his constant fake enthusiasm finally got to me and I unsubscribed. TSM Myth is the only other Fortnite player I follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

objectively bad posted:

I believe they can detect XIM users now, not sure if they're receiving data from the consoles to allow them to detect it or simply spotting wasd vs joystick movement. There's been reports of xim users being kicked after a couple of minutes due to incorrect input device for the match rather than simply being matched against kbm users. Microsoft claim to provide devs with an api that allows them to see xim users, but I'm skeptical since I don't think any game has ever used it.

XIM recently patched it's, uh, XIM so it's back to being undetected. I learned this the hard way earlier today when the last squad alive in a match had a XIM user on it. I was living in the penthouse of tilted towers after that match.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Ghost Train is like ultra loud and vision blocking huge, I super recommend not using it.

Triggs posted:

I keep getting killed solely by quad launchers or sniper rifles in the new game mode to the point that it doesn't surprise me anymore. If you don't sit yourself in a brick 1x1 before popping a shield you're really asking for it.

I've actually been trying to break my longest snipe range in it (271m). It's pretty easy to hit/find stuff in the 250m range but I think I've only hit one 260+ so far.